Elbow injury...

Discuss injuries, health issues, medical research and other related things.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

nitecrawler
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by nitecrawler »

actually i am not in home country and i do not trust docs here..but still i have fixed appointment for weekend.. lets see how it goes !!
nitecrawler
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by nitecrawler »

went to physio previous week but didn't got any satisfying response regarding what that could be and moreover the physiotherapy is not covered under health insurance so didn't went for that :(

but I got hands on a book called "the trigger point therapy workbook" by Clair Davies.

and was able to locate the trigger point it was in "Serratus anterior" tough I am not sure if this is the only one. Have been massaging this for 2 days now and elbow is lot better. haven't started normal routine yet. but I guess I would be able to get started at least with moderate loads.

Now I can see how important something like foam roller could be...

p.s: I was unable to find foam roller in sports shop here so I am relying on tennis ball only for massage !!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Here's something you could possibly try.

Go to a shop that sells stuff like Home improvement, (DIY), stuff, and ask them for the Foam Rollers sleeves, that normally fit onto Paint Rollers.

You normally get 7" and 9" kinds. Now bear in mid they are cylindrical, not Spherical.

I don't know if this will work or not, but it might.
nitecrawler
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by nitecrawler »

Thanks Boss man,
will try... :)