WOW Feb. 11 - 12

Laugh about, live and enjoy being over 50, or talk about those over 50 even if you're not, because aging doesn't have to be a chore.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Fitafter50
REGULAR

WOW Feb. 11 - 12

Post by Fitafter50 »

Just as an introduction, WOW is a group who used to post on another site, but that site closed the discussion boards. In looking for a new "home," we found ShapeFit and thought we'd maybe fit in here. We have gotten used to meeting daily to discuss not only dietary and fitness challenges, but to share our lives. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to get to know you.

A big thank you to Boss Man for making us feel welcome already!
Alabama 1
REGULAR

Re: WOW Feb. 11 - 12

Post by Alabama 1 »

Hi, MO I am here . Let's see how far this goes and if the other members decide to come this route.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

Thanks Mo...I just posted on the workout thread...

Sue
Jammy
STARTING OUT

Post by Jammy »

:sunshine: :Hahabonk: :thumb: :wave: :tonguepoke:
young at heart
HIGH FLYER

Post by young at heart »

:clap:
Well I think this will come out and I finally got here! Will see if I find it again. Not sure how this works all the way around. I found email in spam file.
Was a cold windy night anyway, sun is out now and at noon, a high of 0 degree's! Not going much higher and I'm hoping the 2nd punch misses us that they say is suppose to come for tonight. Lots of whiteout conditions last night and accidents. Dh went work so he'll be home soon I guess. Hope you all have a very nice day today as I don't see much on here yet unless this is the wrong day or? Hope this comes out :bugeyes: Will check later if I can. Yah
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Morning ladies,

Don't know who Jammy is?

YAH glad to see you hear and it probably went to junk folder as your son has your mail program set up with filters.

I added it to accepted mail right after I left to sign up and it came in regular folder.

Well I had another one of those nights of NO sleep...so put it to good use and did good dusting (Pledged and all the knick knacks wiped) and got the living room done, dining room and the computer room so only have the bedroom and then vacuum..

Off to check mail and get the day started.

Mo, Dianna, Bama and all who decide to come....have a great day.

Sue
young at heart
HIGH FLYER

Post by young at heart »

Well I am here to wish you all good night. It maybe snowy tonight but now a blizzard warning for Fri. to Sat. night:( Don't care for that going to work on Sat. morning. Thought it was ease of Marq. but that one is for us and advisories are east of Marq. Hate to see the poor dogs go out in that way below 0 wind chill weather we will have for Fri. night and all weekend. But I suppose they have to try to keep it going as so many come from All over for it. Anyway, yes I got here finally Sue and not sure of posting here too much yet. I have been posting on the old forum anyway for the fun of it I guess as I enjoy it. So, all of you have a good night and sleep good also :wave: We'll see you again,
Alabama 1
REGULAR

Post by Alabama 1 »

Be safe tomorrow Yah,
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Good evening, everyone, just stopping by to see if anything is going on here.

Glad to see you found it, YAH! I posted on Prevention, too. I'm hoping that if your road conditions get bad, you'll be able to stay put and not be out driving in it. Be safe, Sweetie. I laughed when I saw this, and thought of you: :coffee:

Hey, Jammy, you look like you are having fun with the little smilies, too!

I hope you had a good day despite the lack of sleep last night, Sue. Here's to catching up tonight! I slept okay last night, but the night before DH didn't get home from work till 5 a.m., which was totally crazy. I had gone to bed, but didn't sleep well till he got home.

Hi, Bama! :wave: Hope you got those crape myrtles done.

See you all tomorrow~
Jammy
STARTING OUT

Post by Jammy »

:clap:
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Morning ladies,

Hope you had a good night YAH and today and Saturday aren't as bad as they forecast....I know you are careful but I worry about you. I agree with you about the dogs.

Yes, Mo, had a pretty good day despite being up all night and I don't blame you, I'd be on edge till hubby got home too. When Chuck did sales at night and I was home (very early years LOL) I'd be on the phone cooking and cleaning till he got home.

Well another busy day, so wishing you all well,

Sue
young at heart
HIGH FLYER

Post by young at heart »

Hi, Just popping by to say good night and I still posted on the old forum also :funny: Went over son's house for a bit as I guess the bad weather starts tonight and thru Sat. so was getting a bit windy and snowy on way home but temps were 14 then so it didn't seem too bad. High of maybe 0 tomorrow or lower. Son and family did not get to go anyway to GB as gson got sick. Forgot they were going Disney ice capades down there. So their staying home anyway as Dr. said he might have a bit of the flu. I tried to get someone to work for me but being Valentine's day, no luck so I will be going. Happy Valentine's day tomorrow everyone! Love the coffee cup Mo:) I was up at 3:30 a.m this morning so just stayed up then and went in a little earlier. Nice hot day in laundry and tomorrow will be the same as their all so cold:) Hope you get better sleep tonight Sue! And we all do :? Good night all :wave:
Jammy
STARTING OUT

Post by Jammy »

HAPPY HEARTS DAY,,,,,,
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Glad you had a good day, Sue!

Hope your grandson recovers quickly, YAH, and the rest of the family doesn't catch his bug. Good luck at work today.

Hi, Jammy. :wave:

Not too much going on here today. I was out yesterday running errands, so will be home today. Mostly doing some housework and trying to get some nutrients and calories into DA. We may get a little snow later on today, but nothing like poor Boston. Maybe I'll do some baking tonight or tomorrow.

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday~
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Morning ladies,

YAH glad you got over to your son's for a bit and I sure hope the weather isn't a bad as they forecast as we know the weather people are LBOS's LOL Oh no "T" is sick.....I am sending healing vibes and prayers his way and for the kids too. Sorry about not being able to change the work schedule, and yes I did sleep well, thanks. I know how you hate that heat HUGS

Thanks for the Happy Hearts day Jammy, same to you.

Thanks Molasses, got a lot done yesterday, so you know how I love to check things off list LOL

Glad you got those errands run yesterday and I see like me, doing housework today. continued prayers for your DA and let's hope the snow isn't much for you and yikes I saw the Boston stuff and thank lucky stars I am in California right now and nope won't tell you we are heading to ?? Today as I don't want snowballs tossed at me.

MMMM baking....so what did you bake?

Well Happy Valentine's day to all who celebrate.

Sue