Need suggestions on first aid training...

A forum for anything related to cardiovascular training.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

ondu4
STARTING OUT

Need suggestions on first aid training...

Post by ondu4 »

Hi all.. Dad is forcing me to do a first aid training course after the minor attack happened to him 2 weeks before. The emergency responder training institute Rescue 7 is near to home. They provide different courses http://www.rescue7.net/training/. But I am not getting which one would help heart patients. Please help me to find it. Do these courses will teach all the necessary emergency treatment methods? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Need suggestions on first aid training...

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Ondu, good to speak to you.

I would expect many of those courses to be the full bells and whistles and provide you with the necessary instruction on things like CPR, choke aversion, attending to people with bone injuries for example.

I did try to access that website you posted, but the layout was terrible, with loads of text links and large shapes on it, which looked poor, so I didn't stay on it too long.
ondu4
STARTING OUT

Post by ondu4 »

Thanks for the reply.. Is there anything I should take care while choosing the institute for first aid training?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Just check to make sure they are properly accredited and do a few other sensible background checks, like cost, proximity to your home etc.
ronnie10
STARTING OUT

Post by ronnie10 »

Why don't you search for the online training program?

American Heart Association BLS Certification