How to Shoe's Heel?

A forum for anything related to cardiovascular training.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

TechnicGeek
SOCIAL CLIMBER

How to Shoe's Heel?

Post by TechnicGeek »

Hello. I have bought ASICS running shoes and have been running for 40 minutes with no issues. Then distance changed and now I walk fast for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. I have noticed that heel became sore with time until I could no longer wear those shoes. It appears as shoe's back rubs spot about 2cm above heel. The problem is only with the right shoe and I made 2 photos of it right here. There's also gel pads which I will cover below.

Does it look like shoe's back is not normal? Is there a way to get it straightened out?

I have bought 2 silicone gel pads with adhesive side. I think it's meant for ladies' heels though but I figured trying that temporary won't hurt... I wonder how I would go about attaching and where.

Opinions and suggestions are welcome.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: How to Shoe's Heel?

Post by Boss Man »

There appears to be a slight discrepancy between one and the other, but I'm not sure if there is any way of having one of them adjusted so the issue is negated.

As for the product you have bought to try and correct your issue, the best thing would be to try them and see what happens and if you notice a difference after 2-3 wears, then keep using them, but if not consider and alternative solution if that would be possible.