The Overnight Diet by Dr. Caroline Apovian Review

Discuss anything related to dieting, nutrition, recipes and food facts.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

johnspartansmith
STARTING OUT

The Overnight Diet by Dr. Caroline Apovian Review

Post by johnspartansmith »

Hey all, I just recently started the Overnight Diet and I'm enjoying it quite well. I got tipped off by girlfriend who lost 10 lbs in her first week. I feel better like I have more energy and I think I'm starting to look better too, I'm about two weeks in and getting ready for summer. It's not too bad hunger wise either, a lot of high protein and lower fat foods and recipes are in her book and the only day I would say that I'm hungry is the smoothie day, where all you eat us specially made smoothies for that day of the week. All together I'm very satisfied if you want to check it out the link is below if you have any questions feel free to ask. And remember to be careful when dieting, don't starve yourself or if you have any medical concerns check with your doctor, that's just something I don't want people to do, we all want to look good but don't harm yourself doing it! I really do enjoy this diet and add a lot of spices to foods to make them taste better and the recipes are helpful too! So any questions just ask.

http://amzn.to/1mqqTuT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :thumb: