Has anyone tried Zotrim?

Discuss anything related to dieting, nutrition, recipes and food facts.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Little-Shane
STARTING OUT

Has anyone tried Zotrim?

Post by Little-Shane »

Hello.

I have been struggling with weight for years. I got liver cancer over ten years ago. I was given some medication and all of a sudden I blew up in weight. I went from 225lbs to 368lbs. Once i was well enough to work out I just didn't. You see I was a martial art teacher ran a school for years and now I couldn't even do a simple push up.

Its like i gave up on myself. Now I have what they call a fatty liver and on the verge to getting type 2 diabetes. So three months ago I started working out and trying to eat better.

I found i was long weight but not as fast as i would like so i found this webpage promoting Zotrim. With Zotrim, diet and exercise I am down to 340lbs I s till have a long way to go but I am going to push myself and make it happen.

I think everyone can use a little help now and then.

If you need help give Zotrim a try. Click below to find out more.

https://mixi.mn/?a=188142&c=8421&p=r
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Has anyone tried Zotrim?

Post by Boss Man »

Any product like that is a scam and best avoided. The results are little to nigh on uesless, they're a waste of money and often tested with substandard methods for example XLS medical was tested on people of normal BMI. Why would you tes weight loss drugs on thin people and what sort of thin people would willingly be lab rats for something that nothing to do with their circumstances.

Most people never isolate the effects of the product they combine the product with diet and / or exercise, meaning they cannot prove how effective the product is.

Also if people don't get a weight problem using weight gain pills and let's face it, who would use those anyway if they even existed, then it means the body doesn't need pills to become overweight, but conversely the body doesn't need weight loss pills to lose weight, so they are irrelevant.

Having checked further into this, the website has study links that just revert back to the page they are on, meaning I had to copy and paste the references into google, which is poor website construction.

When I did find one pertaining to Zotrim, it said the product was tested on 73 overweight healthcare profesionals.

They asked people not to change heir lifestyle, but how could they monitor all the people involved to make sure they were doing as instructed?

It didn't say what the placebo was, which if the trial was already completed would not matter in terms of disclosure, as knowing what it was would no longer affect the trial.

It didn't say why the healhcare professionals were used and not people of other backgrounds and it did not state any prior vitals of the people such as weight and age, which would have a bearing on results.

They say this
10 expert-approved papers

However they don't list who the experts approving the papers were, not that I could see anyway.

Published in leading scientific journals, but I couldn't find any evidence of which journals, as they didn't appear to list them.

I don't like compnies like this being liberal with dislosure or skirting around certain facts and truths, it smacks of something to hide or being evasive.

I would suggest extreme caution about using this companies products.
Little-Shane
STARTING OUT

Post by Little-Shane »

All i can say is that I've noticed results. After years of trying I've started to drop some weight.

As for your statement that there are no pills that help you gain weight that's not true. I assume you are talking about statement on how I gained weight due to some of cancer treatment . I took some drugs to increase appetite and some other medication for red blood cells those stimulated pituitary gland and that caused me to blow up like a balloon. Now that is rare but it does happen.

I guess I was just one of the lucky ones .

If you like i can post a list of the medication I took and a link to all there side affects.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

When I used the word pills I wasn't meaning prescribed drugs, but I could have been a bit more descriptive. I meant something equivalent to a fat loss pill that had the opposite effect and could cause weight gain. No such products exist because logically there would be no market for them.

mistake for not being clearer when I used the word pills.
Little-Shane
STARTING OUT

Post by Little-Shane »

Sorry I didn't have a chance to read this reply, till now. I work in shipping and since 2020 I've been working a lot of crazy hours.

I understand hat you mean now, about your comment about the weight gain pills. Sometimes it's hard to be clean online. Happens to me all the time.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

No apologies necessary. We all have lives and sometimes things don't happen how we would wish :).