Nutrition tips and supplements to define body and get rip

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Gjorgiev6
STARTING OUT

Nutrition tips and supplements to define body and get rip

Post by Gjorgiev6 »

It's like this, I am 21 year old . Professional volleyball player and i practise a lot, twice a day for 11 months a year. Fitness, cardio, core, gym everything, i am well aware of every exercise and training, thats not problem

problem is that I know a bit of the nutrition but i am not so good with what supplements to take to help me define body, i dont need to lose any weight and the i dont like to hurt body with bad stuff.

desire is to KEEP SPEED AND EXPLOSION, and DEFINE body and get ripped)

What supplements to take that are good for me, when to take them, some nutrition tips to gain 2-3 kg max but not lose or get more weight just to gain muscle and define body good without getting big?

body fat is around 8-9%, thank you and i need only professionals advice and people who know their work.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Nutrition tips and supplements to define body and get rip

Post by Boss Man »

Gjorgiev6 wrote:i need only professionals advice and people who know their work.
Hi there :).

Firstly, with respect, you'll get advice from anyone who thinks they know enough to give it, regardless of qualifications, so asking for specific types of people to advise you, is a touch poor manners wise, because we don't like to have discussions that appear to forcebly exclude people from participating.

I'm not trying to sound rude, just being honest :).

Secondly, in terms of supplements, you could go this route.

1. BCAA's with or without glutamine and stacked with a carb source like maltodextrin powder or gatorade, to allow the insulin production to become part of a process where some of the protein is converted to glycogen.

2. A basic protein power, either concentrate, isolate or hydrolysate, that's got carbs in it, like maltodextrin, waxy maize starch etc, or you get ones off custom protein sites, that let you decide your own formulas, then you could have other carb options including glucomannan and palatinose. I've seen both of those options on one wesbite, but the name escapes me.

You only need the cheap ones with 4-6 ingredients in, not the expensive hype ones with 15+ ingredients and potentially fishy sounding advertising and marketing on it.

Hopefully that makes sense :).