Is this a good pre workout?

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Paul_LEE
STARTING OUT

Is this a good pre workout?

Post by Paul_LEE »

I recently ordered and used this protein + creatine supp from http://suppnaturalprotein.com.au/grow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as preworkout shake. I'm new to this kind of stuff so I just gave it a try since a friend is claiming that his has helped him having extra juice on heavy workout days a lot of that maybe from the creatine component. So far I actually feel good about it after 3 weeks of using it. It's not hard to stomach in compared to other supps. Just wondering if any of you have used this as well.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Is this a good pre workout?

Post by Boss Man »

A friendly tip for you. If you want to try something like that and there's no reason why you shouldn't with the sort of thing you're using, do the homework, because most peoples friends can't be vouched for in terms of ultimate knowledge, unless they have a biochemistry degree perhaps and one thing that is okay for one person may not be okay for someone else, not least as some things that negatively interact with the body can take years to cause harm not minutes or hours :).
Hanssen1
STARTING OUT

Re: Is this a good pre workout?

Post by Hanssen1 »

I think that rather than ask for information here (after the fact) you would be better off doing the research beforehand like Boss said. I think that if you are going to take something (even something as ‘simple’ as protein powder), you want to make sure that it is the right decision for your body and your long-term health.