Age 17 too young for supplements?

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mossie09
STARTING OUT

Age 17 too young for supplements?

Post by mossie09 »

im not taking anything at the moment.i want to build muscle.should i be taking something.
im not too sure about this topic??
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Get Diet and training sorted first, then explore Supplements later in the process.

The only things even worth considering now might be regular ones, like Healthy Oil based capsules, Vit C, possibly a Muti-vit, but I'd still err on the side of patience and as I suggested first, before even going down that route.
efitnessnyc
STARTING OUT

Post by efitnessnyc »

Boss Man wrote:Get Diet and training sorted first, then explore Supplements later in the process.

The only things even worth considering now might be regular ones, like Healthy Oil based capsules, Vit C, possibly a Muti-vit, but I'd still err on the side of patience and as I suggested first, before even going down that route.
Agree..
bigboy5491
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by bigboy5491 »

Should you? Not necessary. Could you? Yes.

Ultimately building muscle comes down to your own dedicaiton to your workouts, the foods you eat, and the rest you get.

...Not the money you spend at GNC for the new cutting edge formulas.
Zhaga
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Age 17 too young for supplements?

Post by Zhaga »

I think you should not use supplements .. Use it later 17 is too young... Better stick to your diets that's opinion :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Age 17 too young for supplements?

Post by Boss Man »

Well considering he'll be about 21 now, I don't think it matters anymore if he uses a supplement or not, even if it mattered in the first place :wink: