Dietpilluniverse.com

Shoddy health products, poor health websites and service, terrible products on the market? Name and shame them here,

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Dietpilluniverse.com

Post by Boss Man »

I was browsing the internet when I came across this dubious site.

The first thing it does is ask questions based on differing levels of importance, to ascertain what diet pill is is right for you to use.

Err bit of a pointless questionnaire, considering no diet pills are right to use, but that logic doesn't put these people off.

The picture of a medic looking like Dennis Hopper is a bit disconcerting, considering it doesn't say if that person endorses the site or any products and in mind any doctor endorsing such things is displaying medical negligence.

They also have a top ten of pills too. No surprise to learn it's not for the 10 worst :P

The 90 day lack of satisfaction guarantee is not much use either. What counts as being satisfied? Promoting a false reality in your head that they worked, with no verifiable proof, or having real world proof that they did something good to your body, which you won't find anywhere?

The site is registered by these people.

NetraPharm, LLC
1434 East 820 North Orem, Utah United States of America

Further inspection revealed possible other sites owned by this company, which involved complaints and bad critique.

The evidence is cited here

Neutraceutical Sales Scam

In opinion, Dietpillunverse is definitely a site to be avoided. Rating 0/10 and as for Netrapharm LLC, I advise to heed them and any associated sites with much caution.
ketchuplover
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Re: Dietpilluniverse.com

Post by ketchuplover »

Sounds like they (and probably others) just want to prey on ignorance. Thanks for shining the light of knowledge on them.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I do what I can sometimes :tongue: :tongue:
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Diet pill police! I like it :thumb: