WOW Feb. 11 - 12

Laugh about, live and enjoy being over 50, or talk about those over 50 even if you're not, because aging doesn't have to be a chore.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Alabama 1
REGULAR

Re: WOW Feb. 11 - 12

Post by Alabama 1 »

Happy Valentine Day everyone . We had a nice get together with a few of our friends. The guys played golf and then went to Georgia and bought Lottery Tickets ( no gambling in Bama) They won some so they were happy . So it was nice gathering . Now we are home and just relaxing for the evening . Some nice quiet time which is what I like . See you all tomorrow or Monday.
Jammy
STARTING OUT

Post by Jammy »

Quiet day today
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

Morning ladies,

Wishing you all a great Sunday and be sure to take some "me time" I will be back once I am smelling like a "cherry blossom" LOL

Off to mail, eating, bathing, steaming, facial mask and all that fun stuff. Lucy is washing those sheets and nice crisp, clean ones on the bad.

Have a wonderful Sunday,

Sue
RockinCWife
STARTING OUT

Post by RockinCWife »

Hello ladies. :) I hope everyone is doing well. :) Hubby got the awning done! It looks awesome and Charger is super excited about it. I have been fighting a headache all day today, but we did manage to get our grocery shopping done and came in way under budget :clap: so that is great! Then we took Charger for a walk and ran into dog food supplier, and she let me know that she had some food for us, So I came home and went to the ATM to get her some $$ and went and picked up his food. I didn't get all laundry done, but I am getting the essentials done for work this week. DH is going to work on organizing the garage since he hasn't done that in years, and he has the time. I am so grateful that he has a job, and that he has the time off to get some things done around the house.

I know those of you who are one the Sister's in Sweat and on FB know that I am starting a 9 week body transformation challenge. I am super excited. DH is going to get bicycle cleaned up and checked out this week so I can ride it after work next week while he is putting in some overtime!
I also prepped some fruits and snacks for lunches and such.

Well I better go and chill for the next little bit.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Hi Angii,

So nice to see you here. Glad hubby got the awning done and it looks great as I said in eamil. LOL about Charger. Sorry about the headache, but glad the grocery shopping got done and you came in under budget...ya know how I love saving money! How nice to run into Charger's food gal too, sounds like a wonderful Sunday.

Kudos to Cody on organizing the garage. I, too, am so glad he got a new job but has some time in between to get some stuff done.

Glad you will have your bike to ride for the 9 week body transformation challenge.

Hope your day went well.

I am off to work more on photo blog.

Sue
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

It seems like an unusual time frame 9 weeks, as a lot of those are 16 weeks and maybe 12 weeks, but 9 seems a bit strange to me.
young at heart
HIGH FLYER

Post by young at heart »

Good day ladies and I hope you are having a very nice day and better weather also than us:) High of 4 degree's here. Found out Marquette has the most snow for this year:( We are west of it so we don't have all that though:) Just the very cold always. Got garbage out today and thats about it I guess.
Angii, great on the taking the challenge there! Good luck and I know you can do it! Nice to have no snow there so you can bike ride too! Glad Cody has some time off for home stuff before going to work and so nice to not to have to worry about a job for you both:) Charger's going to wonder where you all are soon.
Everyone enjoy your day and I hope Di got her finger soreness gone? Mo, I know Da was able to come home today then? Hope it all turns out ok. C U :coffee:
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Hi ladies,

Been a busy day and after I post off to try and get some more photo stuff done.

YAH, I started a new thread for this week. But I see only Bama found it LOL

I see same ole same ole for your weather and I see that the South, and Washington D.C. and surrounding areas (in fact they showed VA and a guy in an SUV flying down the road, skidding and almost hitting a camera crew....having lived there, they haven't a clue how to drive there. We were happy to get back to upstate NY where they knew how to deal with it. But have to say am very glad at this age to be in California....where cough cough....

We are 75 and have the windows open for some nice fresh air....OK leaving now as I can hear the cussing and see you all packing snow balls to toss at me LOL

I hope Di's finger is alright too, in fact will go and write her an email after I leave here.

Well hoping all are having a nice day,

Sue