Hello!

Post important and accurate fitness articles, reference materials, research studies and findings here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

meaok77
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Hello!

Post by meaok77 »

I haven't been around here in a looooooong time! So I noticed a few, actually, a lot of changes with the shapefit.com site. I have to ask though---did they get rid of user profiles and those pages where you could put in what you ate and calculate how many calories you took in that day? As well as the one for work-outs where you could estimate how many calories you burned? :? :?:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hello!

Post by Boss Man »

Hey there Andrea, good to see you around again.

The fittracker system was temporarily deactivated for an indeterminate amount of time, but has been off lined not completely removed. due to perceived conflicts with the main site and forum sections.

Hopefully that explains things and it really is good to have you around again. You're always a ray of sunshine and warmth and it would be great to hear how you've been getting on, because whatever support you need, we'll be here for you :).

GOOD LUCK and remember that you ARE worth it :).
meaok77
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by meaok77 »

Oh okay. Well I guess it's a good thing I learned how to track own calories since then! :P :mrgreen:
LauriL
STARTING OUT

Post by LauriL »

Wow! I guess I missed it. Even though I try to control, I end up consuming lots of calories. I wish I could estimate how much I'm consuming each day.