New memeber is asking for help how to loss fat?

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Manzer12
STARTING OUT

New memeber is asking for help how to loss fat?

Post by Manzer12 »

Hello guys,

I am new member into this forum. Hope I might get help from here. I am looking for an easy solution to loss extra fat from body. How to do that? Actually I didn't try anything yet. So, looking for better and easy solution from all of you.

Thanks for your time!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: New memeber is asking for help how to loss fat?

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Manzer good to talk to you.

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times?

What exercise do you do if any?
Manzer12
STARTING OUT

Post by Manzer12 »

Thank you for your reply behind post here. Actually I love to eat. You can call me eating lover for foods. And don't do any exercise. However, I searched a little bit through the internet and found few website which share different kind of fat loss tips. I visited them one by one and got few ideas as well. Like the listed site which have useful tips for lose fat. Can you take a look and let me know http://dannykennedyfitness.com/fat-loss/

I will wait for your further reply here. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I don't think that site is all that, as it sells things and blog posts are being populated with spam type replies that nobody has seen fit to remove.
samism123
STARTING OUT

Post by samism123 »

Losing weight and fat can be very challenging if not done right.There is really no magic trick that will target abdominal fat only, especially if you are trying to get it done without dieting or going to the gym but following this few steps can be very beneficial in getting the result desired.
Drink plenty of water daily.. 5 -8 glass everyday
Drink a glass of lukewarm water first thing after you get up in the
BarneyBunch
STARTING OUT

Post by BarneyBunch »

I've seen a lot of great success for losing weight by counting calories. You will have to spend some time learning about how many calories you burn each day, but once you find that out you can set a daily calorie intake amount that will help you lose weight over time. Working out will help you lose weight, but the majority of weight loss is from your change in diet.