Morning Trick

Discuss anything related to dieting, nutrition, recipes and food facts.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

razer1991
STARTING OUT

Morning Trick

Post by razer1991 »

Hello. I came across a site that offers an interesting way to lose weight. I'm interested in someone trying it out and whether it's worth investing in it
I am about 125 kilograms and I am tall 180. I tried a lot of things, but unfortunately I got the opposite effect after stopping the program or diet.
I will be very grateful if you say your opinion https://4bd2ejlmhk21cu7-ozks1i7rdi.hop..net/
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Morning Trick

Post by Boss Man »

Frankly I wouldn't waste your time. Things like cl1ckbank health products in belief are products designed to make someone money, with more emphasis on the money side of things than any solid health benefits.

If you need advice on ways to improve your health just ask on here, as that's what we're here for.
fitwithtim
STARTING OUT

Post by fitwithtim »

what would be the best way to lean out? like cardio in the morning empty stomach?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

There is not necessarily a best way, but cardio on empty isn't it. Have something before a workout even if it's just something like a banana, or a granola or a protein shake as examples.
Matthew Smith
STARTING OUT

Post by Matthew Smith »

I agree with Boss man there is technically a best way but i have been doing cardio, runs every other morning to give me time to recover and it was working but recently i have came across this blog which has opened eyes it also has a product which i have purchased and i have seen bigger improvements in how i look and mentally as well following what it tells you. Cant link the blog as it wont allow it but if interested let me know, would appreciate others opinions on it as well.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Probably because the link has been censored to prevent promoting of anything, so I wouldn't tell people about the link, as it might get you banned.