STARTING OUT

Are these acne scars or just acne?

Post by Jron »

And how do i get rid of it?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Are these acne scars or just acne?

Post by Boss Man »

What would make you think they are scars? Have you at any time recently or in the last few years had an accident, like say minor burns, or have you suffered any kind of skin condition?
Jron
STARTING OUT

Post by Jron »

Have never suffered any burns or a skin condition either. I just had acne on arms. Now i hardly get any breakouts but skin was left with those marks.

So i guess thats just acne?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

It seems a likely scenario based on what you told me.

If it is you should consider consulting a dermatologist, as there may be some kind of possible lasering or other treatment or modality that may help.

I don't think there is necessarily anything your diet can do, however there are some proteases found in fruit, notably bromelain, (pineapple) and papain, (papaya) that have links to skin benefits, so you could consider incorporating some or more of these foods into your diet or consider supplementing with such things. Bromelain supplements I have heard of but I'm not sure about whether papin is in supplemental form, ut it may be worth investigating.

However should you consider a dermatologist, you should make sure that any such supplements are not like to cause any interference with a treatment method, especially if something like a medicinal or steroid based treatment is agreed, as any supplement may just interfere with one or more active ingredients with a treatment methed that is non-technological, but comes in transdermal or oral form, depnding on what that treatment method might be.
Fiza Taheri
STARTING OUT

Post by Fiza Taheri »

I think those are just acne scars. It is easier to get rid of acne within a short period of time by using the appropriate skin care products. But it is very difficult to remove the acne scars. It will take a long time. In such cases, we should consult a dermatologist who can suggest us the best products according to our skin type or should use any dermatologically formulated and clinically approved acne treatment products.