How to get 6pack in short period

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: How to get 6pack in short period

Post by Boss Man »

What meals do you currently eat and what times do you eat?
Pfitnesslincoln
STARTING OUT

Post by Pfitnesslincoln »

I have seen lots of tips here

http://www.personalfitnesslincoln.com/f ... forum.html#/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JerryJr
STARTING OUT

Post by JerryJr »

Ice Cream Protein Smoothie, here i come!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I like what you sai there, though I do have one or two polite observations :).

I read on here once, that spot reduction occurs through hormonal changes. I also read once somewhere else, a former figure competitor, saying it happened in her Biceps through a combination of giant sets and Cardio.

I choose to give both intepretations of spot reduction some creedence, but I would say that in general, spot reduction, if not 100% impossible, is certainly very difficult, no matter how you train.

The thing you mentioned about training As in relation to a bad back, is something I agree with up to a point, but I think it depends on the problem.

If you have a mild twinge, or a bit of stiffness, Abs training shouldn't worsen it providing proper technique is observed, but if you have something like Fibromyalgia or Ankylosing Spondylitis, or Scoliosis etc.; basically anithing that causes significant pain or deformity to bone and / or muscle, than it would depend I think, on the levels of the backs tolerance, relative to the type of exercise(s), performed on the Abs, from direct work or indirectly from compound exercises.

I would perceive planks for example, as okay for people recovering from the remnants of some serious back trauma, or in possession of a chronic back complaint, but I wouldn't necessarily think that of something like Cable Crunches, or the indirect exertion from an exercise like good mornings.

Though any well executed exercise on an agonist muscle, is a strong likelihood to be beneficial and / or safe for antagonists yes :).
RippedRalph
STARTING OUT

Post by RippedRalph »

run run run alot alot. I think a key to a visible 6 pack is not having much fat to cover it up.
nickcanada
STARTING OUT

Post by nickcanada »

I think it's all begins from mindset and decision. You absolutely have to know where you are now, and, of course, where you are going. Thank all of you guys for great input, especially I like 5 myths above. I, personally, absolutely love the following stuff http://.com/bbqtam6
personal big deal was, to jump from reading and listening to actual action (go and work out in gym, go and buy broccoli (and of course eat it :) ) instead of donuts). Apply information, what makes sense to you immediately.