Republican Or Democrat

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: Republican Or Democrat

Post by fat-to-fit »

actually i like the prime minister of Canada Justin Trudeau. I like his politics and he's not bad looking. :tongue:

republican's "trumpcare" wants to give cuts to the 2% wealthiest amerians and take away 22 million people's healthcare. Some of which will die without it like cancer patients and the disabled. The top 1% is close to 400,000 income a year or more. 2% I'm not sure what the income level is.

i think we should get rid of or really reform campaign financing. It's making our system corrupt where people like the koch brothers are really controlling a lot of the republican party and making them so far to the right. It's ironic the party that tries to promote itself with patriotism like the patriot channel and other bs is the most unamerican and corrupt party there is that doesn't represent amercians but the 1% and corporations..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lotc9VAoa6g

this is what the republican right and the National Rife Association tries to tell their gun owners about the liberal left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE

the christian right isn't much better. IT's okay to kill people by taking health insurance away but god forbid abortion or gay rights happen. divorce i guess is okay even though jesus said it was a sin, but not marrying multiple people like they did in the bible or marrying older men is a no no now. But gay rights is still a sin. then you have african american congregations on the liberal side and conservative white congregations on the republican side. a bunch of bs.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

what is really frustrating is that Chump really in reality should be impeached. If democrats were in control he would have. But republicans are in control and they are allowing chump to continue being president for whatever reason even though many spoke out against him in the elections. republicans may not be evil but i see that right there as loyalty to party and not country and the constitution. how do you compromise and work together with people like that?? you can't. I won't even get into russia ties and everything going on. If this all gets swept under the rug and continues like it has it's disappointing for sure.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

so glad the health care bill republicans tried to pass in the night didn't get passed!!! :tongue:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

next on the list is tax reform. I was really relieved when the health care bill or lack of healthcare bill if you want to call it didn't go through. Thank you John Mccain who i didn't vote for in 2008 and the two lady republicans. collins and i forgot the other's name.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

al franken one of senators with david letterman. :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMT3ohG_-I
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I really like what arnold swartzagger ( i can't spell his last name) said about the racist topic lately. He talked about how he knew WWII veterans from The nazi regime of hitler in germany or austria where he lived. and they came home from the war with guilt, regret etc. and instead of being filled with hate to spread goodness. It really was quite good speech. :thumb:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

maybe we need a ban on scottish immigrants like the rich secretary wife who says snotty things on instagram.

i think that makes more sense than banning immigrants that just prefer a different religion. :tongue:

maybe we should ban english people too. I have noticed Bossman has always seemed rather uppity. :lol:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Yeah I'm always up myself. That's why tongue is brown and smells funny :funny: :funny: :funny:.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Boss Man wrote:Yeah I'm always up myself. That's why tongue is brown and smells funny :funny: :funny: :funny:.
tongue smell. Nice! :thumb: I bet that helps on the dating scene. i'm just teasing. :funny:
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

I consider myself an independent--I have voted for Democrats; I've voted for Republicans. I think there are good people and bad people on both sides of the aisle. Overall, I'm disgusted by the whole crew in Washington, and thoroughly wish they'd all grow up and work together for the good of the country. Having said all that, I am flabbergasted by Trump's threat to shut down the government if he doesn't get his wall. Our country is facing some serious issues, and while illegal immigrants crossing over from Mexico may be a problem, it is so far from our biggest problem that it's not even funny that this is what our president is obsessing over. I swear this is like some bizarre joke. :huh:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The fact he said he wanted the wall and the Mexican's to pay for it is a joke in itself. I'd be happy for the Mexican's to pay for the wall it meant it was built around Trump, so he couldn't have any effect on American people or anyone else again.

I was confused when many people voted Trump instead of inoffensive, not a serial liar Johnson, who seemed like the sensible choice, but I am not at the stage of thinking serves you right to Trump supporters, but they are getting a bit of blow back from their decision, there's no question.

The only good thing from perspective is, that I don't live there and it never had to be choice.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i think chump and all the people who voted for him should pay for the wall.

I don't think there is much good from voting republican if you are a normal american who isn't in the top percent of wealth, prejudice or a believer in the christian right or a combination of all of them. It use to be a more moderate political party but now it's too right wing. if republicans were more like Arnold Swartnagger who i don't agree with all the stuff he thinks and he too has had issue with the ladies but he is much more moderate and more of a leader and cares more about normal everyday amercans than most republicans. But very few republicans are like him... a lot has to do with the rise of fox news and conservative radio trying to spread mistruths or fake news, and spread even prejudice and play on people's suspicions of different cultures. Look at how they tried to be racist against Obama when he ran. Also the koch brothers raising money for people who are too far to the right really influences the republican party a lot.

I believe arnold is even helping pay for some cases about gerrymandering by republicans in court.

one pet peeve i dislike about republican propaganda is playing on people are patriots if they are republican. And us liberals and the liberal agenda as they like to say isn't american. :roll:

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik ... story.html
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The one thing about your first statement which is a little off centre for me and this is not a criticism, is that by saying Trump and his supporters should pay for a wall along the Mexican border, is to me implying that any wall is a justifiable act against the Mexican's and I don't believe it's an answer to any cross border issues America may have with Mexican's.