bike tours, 5k's and such

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: bike tours, 5k's and such

Post by fat-to-fit »

I have coconut oil like she suggested in hair right now. :funny: I'm also taking biotin 5 mg. after 6 weeks i will see results and i might add saw palmento extracts as well.

Mo do you know anything about saw palmentio? IT's usually used for men but women use it sometimes for hair loss and pcos.
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

the rough draft is done and sent. I'm excited to see what the illustrator thinks about it..

I feel really down sometimes at night. i take pills at night and i don't know if pills affects me. i can't even play sad songs on the piano at night...

The truth is though things always look better in the morning. They really do... I really want to make this year count and be the best i can be as long as health is good.
:sunshine:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I go to dr today actually so i will ask her what she thinks. :)
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

son-in-law was taking biotin, Bekah, and he looked like a mountain man--long, thick, glossy hair and beard! :tonguepoke:

I haven't seen any studies on saw palmetto for PCOS, but I have seen some testimonials, so I don't know. It seems to be fairly safe anyway. Did you ask your doctor about that, or just about feeling down at night? Maybe wait to try saw palmetto until after you've given biotin a shot, so you can tell what is helping if you do see a difference? (I tend to try a bunch of things at once and then I never know what works!) And don't forget to check with your dr or pharmacist to make sure there are no interactions with any other drugs or supplements you are taking. :)

Hugs~
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Thanks Mo. sounds good on the biotin. :)

I did speak with Dr we had a good chat. I am going to start a support group next month and go to a therapist after insurance works out. I think i definitely need it a lot! the only thing she can do on the night time thing is increase the dosage. i will wait on that.

sister really hurt feelings tonight. i cried a long time.

But I want to be grateful for what i do have and keep working to appreciating and doing best every day while i am pretty healthy. And also keep working towards preventing any relapses with vitamins, or gluten free, or exercise or whatever. :sunshine:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i feel better. I generally doing really well.

I want to make this year count in anything and everything!
:)
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Hi Becky,
It makes heart break to hear that your sister is not there for you. :( You are a beautiful person and I hope you can find help with the support group. Really it is her loss to not be there for you. I feel it must mean she has issues that she is not willing to face and the fact that you are working on your issues is threatening to her.

Great news on the getting out of debt!! :clap: I hope this happens for you. Keep being the best person you can be Becky! :wink: :D
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

:) thanks Chris. I do feel alone. But it is what it is. becoming debt free really give me control and more independence in what i want to do with life. :)
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Yay on getting free from debt, Bekah! That's great! :clap:

I'm sorry, too, about your sister. As Chris said, whatever the issue is, it's about her and not about you. Some people just don't have much in the way of compassion. I have a sister who is a year older than I am; we were very close for a long time, but have grown apart in the last 15 years or so. About 5 years ago, we were talking on the phone. I was going through some scary medical possibilities and when I brought it up, she interrupted me with, "you're fine." Then she went on for about 20 min. about a cold she was struggling with. 90 sec. on the MRI of brain, and 20 min. about her runny nose. I wouldn't say she is cold to me, but I did realize that she wasn't wasting much of her time or brain-space on me and problems. :? There are people I barely know who have more concern about health and welfare. So, although it's to a lesser extent, I can relate to what you are saying. I hope you can find a friend to talk to, and that the support group and therapist options work out well.

So funny that you quoted GI Joe. I used to hear that a lot when son was little!
:funny:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Thanks Mo and Chris and Sue emailed me. You guys are so good! i feel less alone with you guys. I do need to find "real" people though so i will work on it. I don't think it helps i may be pms'ing. ha ha

brother, mo always watched Gi Joe. I know that quote well too!

Thanks for telling me the story on your sister. I feel like all the people i know get along so well with their sisters. one old manager has 2 sisters and she calls them all her best friends. :wowzer: :Hahabonk: So then i look at mine and think: "Something's not right." :tongue: :funny: i'm just teasing.

i'm feeling better. luckily i didn't work the last 2 days. although that might have made it worse sense i then ruminate.

thanks again, Chris, Sue and Mo. :) :sunshine:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I'm going to start going gluten free too. i will keep track in diet journal. I have to wait a few days to be totally gluten free just due to food we have.
I also want to start doing positive thinking and spiritual. i like Joyce a lot although i disagree with the amount of money she makes and her support for Trump. I won't buy any books. I support the christian left not right. And i will take notes on symptoms. lately symptoms are a little more if you can't tell. :funny:
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Hi Becky,
Hopefully the last few days have been good to you. :D I haven't started the weight work yet. :? I still have to get everything in order and figure out where I am going to add working out. :roll:
I agree it is hard to understand how a Christian author can make so much money on her books. It doesn't seem very Christian-like. Hopefully she is helping out a great charity with it and that will make it worth it. I hope the spirituality helps you and lifts you up.
Have a great day! :sunshine:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

They like evangelists can do just that Chris, but the issue then is if it contravenes one of the seven deadly sins, which is greed.

If the individual lived in a property worth about as much as the average house does in your country, then there might not be a religious conflict of interest between faith and finance, but if the person lives in a property costing say 5-6 times what most people can afford on the average yearly salary, then the conflict emerges and it could be alleged that the individual(s) in question worship money more than their chosen idol / deity.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Things are going well. I"m trying to take a step back from being online as much so i might not post as often. So another goal.. :funny:

I'm working on diet and exercise too but i will save that for another day to talk about. :)
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i think i need to just stay busy and get mind out of the gutter. :thumb: :lol: