Carol Dunlop is a dynamic fitness professional whose talent and innovative style has inspired many individuals to lead a healthy, fit lifestyle.
Carol started her body sculpting business to help women create the body they yearned for by developing individualized training programs and encouraging good nutrition habits. Carol uses her passion for fitness to motivate her clients to accomplish their fitness goals and maintain a positive self-image.
Carol is certified through FiTour as a Personal Trainer and through the American Red Cross as a CPR, AED and First Aid Instructor. She has competed and placed in several Fitness America and National Bodybuilding competitions. Carol serves as a fitness mentor on Steve Harvey’s Health Club, an online portal that focuses on health-related information and is also serving as a mentor on the new website created by 8-Time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney, www.totaleefitradio.com. She is also the creator of SculptCamp Fitness, a 9-week class that challenges you to lose weight and keep it off. Carol also serves as the producer and host of Fit4Life Radio, a program that showcases women who are living the Fit Lifestyle.
Education and Certifications:
- FiTour Personal Trainer
- CPR, AED and First Aid certified
- CPR, AED and First Aid certified Instructor
- 6+ Years Experience as a Fitness Professional
- Fitness and Body Building Competitor
- Physical Training Specialist
- Weight loss programs
- Personal training
- Fitness programs
- 5 Keys to Achieving and Maintaining Fitness Success
- 10 Quick and Easy Tips to Get Back in the Gym
- Set and Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
- Writing a Food Journal Can Help You Lose Weight
- Stop the Fitness Excuses – It’s Time to Get Healthy
- Website: OptimumBodySculpting.com