Catherine (Cathy) Jackson has been in the fitness industry since 1985. She has been a nurse (LPN) for 7 1/2 years in Missouri and Arkansas working in Cardiac Rehab and a Physician’s office. She holds certifications as a Master Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Pilates Instructor, and Lifestyle Fitness Coach. She is certified currently through FiTOUR and has held other certifications through AFFA, NDEITA, and Aerobic Pipeline. She is a member of ACSM Alliance of Health & Fitness Professionals and IDEA.
Cathy owns and operates Synergy Fitness, INC in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. She customizes one-on-one training, group personal training, and weight loss classes. She works with clients of all ages from teens to seniors. She assisted in starting the SilverSneaker exercise program in her local town. In the near future, she will be working closely with the local schools to implement better fitness and nutrition practices. She also has another home-based business through Market America specializing in nutritional supplements and weight loss products. She loves working with people of all ages and enjoys the satisfaction of seeing each individual reach their fitness goals.
Cathy lives in Holiday Island, Arkansas near Table Rock Lake. She has three wonderful children and two grandchildren. Thanks to their love and support, she is able to share her love of a healthy lifestyle with others.
- Setting Goals For Fitness Success – Make Goals To Reach Them
- Foods Packed With Fiber – Fill Up To Lose Weight
- Target Heart Rate Zone Versus Perceived Exertion Level
- Helping Kids Stay Active – Tips To Increase Childrens Fitness
- Reading Food Labels – Tips To Learn Nutritional FDA Label Facts
- Phone (cell): 479-244-7092
- Phone (work): 479-253-1254
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org