Although the first 15 years of my career were spent in law enforcement, I’ve always been interested in health and fitness. That’s why, in 2001, I obtained my certification in fitness and nutrition through Harcourt Direct. Then, in 2003, I became certified as a personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
I chose these certifications specifically, not only because I wanted to be knowledgeable about health and fitness for myself, but I also wanted to learn how to best motivate and inspire others to reach their goals as well. Essentially, I still wanted to serve people, just in a different capacity than the one I had initially started in.
Currently, I am living that dream as a full-time motivational writer. As such, I provide content for professionals in fields related to health and wellness, personal development, and personal defense or safety. You can currently find my content on ShapeFit, Woman’s Day, and Country Living websites, as well as in several other print publications.
My ShapeFit Articles:
- Self Talk For Success – Listen To Your Inner Voice To Lose Weight
- Emotional Eating – How To Handle Emotions Without Turning To Food
- How To Set Fitness Goals – 10 Factors To Successful Goal Setting
- Create a Winning Environment for Weight Loss Success
- Make Taking Care of Yourself a Priority Not an Option
- Stop The Weight Loss Excuses – Be Honest With Yourself To Change
- Visualize Your Fitness Success – Learn The Power of Visualization
- Long Term Weight Loss Goals – Tips To Win The Battle of The Bulge
- Avoid The Scale – Get Off The Bathroom Scale To Lose Weight
- Dealing with Weight Regain – How To Stop Gaining Back Weight You Lost
- The Truth About Weight Loss – It’s Not About Diet and Exercise
- 5 Ways To Make High Intensity Interval Training Easier
- The Beginner’s Guide To Intermittent Fasting for Fat Loss
- The Gluten-Free Diet Beginner’s Guide | List of Foods You Can Eat
- OEA Weight Loss Supplement: In-Depth Look at Oleoylethanolamide