I started weight lifting my senior year in high school in 1998. I’m a huge sports nut, but more than anything, I love soccer, hockey, and basketball. I played varsity soccer for Lakehead University.
After high school, I did my degree in Kinesiology at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I then did a degree in Education and became a teacher, which I’ve been doing for the past 7 years. I’m a certified athletic trainer with Canada Fitness Professionals.
Living in Northwestern Ontario, hockey is king, so 95% of my clients are hockey players. I specialize in youth fitness, training youth between 10 and 16 years old.
- Free Weights vs. Machines – Which Is Better For Building Muscle?
- Weight Training For Kids – Benefits of Exercise For Children
- Best Ab Exercises – Top 5 Exercises For Ripped Six Pack Abs
- Exercise Without Equipment – 9 Exercises You Can Do At Home
- 5 Exercise Myths – Avoid These Common Workout Mistakes
- Why Nutrition Is So Important – Diet vs Exercise Facts
- Components of Fitness – Create a Well Rounded Fitness Program
- Exercise and Sleep – Workout To Sleep Better at Night
- Back Pain Solved By Exercise – Ways To Relieve Back Issues
- Make Exercise Fun – Ways To Make Every Workout Fun and Interesting
- Email: email@example.com