Daniela Vannucchi has written various manuals on weight loss, been featured in multiple magazines, and has created several fitness DVDs. She has received an honors degree in Biokinetics, plus CSCS and CPT qualifications from the NSCA. These acronyms stand for Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer. The NCSA is the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Daniela is also the creator of a website dedicated to smart, helpful, usable info on weight loss, fitness, health, and nutrition.
- Benefits of Green Tea for Weight Loss – Drink Green Tea To Lose Weight
- Importance of Walking for Fitness – Walk Off The Pounds & Lose Weight
- Benefits of Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Healthy Fats To Include In Your Diet
- Cortisol Levels & Caffeine Intake – Stimulants Can Effect Stress Hormones
- Pre and Post Workout Nutrition – What To Eat Before & After Your Workouts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org