My name is David Dack and sometime ago, I was out-of-shape and overweight, my health declined into a deep bottomless hole, and I couldn’t run even if my life depended on it.
Then one day I had the burning desire to change my old habits and take control of my health. All I wanted was to lose the extra pounds and get into better shape. Therefore, I started a running program and I got magnificent results. I decided to learn everything there is to learn about running and fitness, so I bought every book I could find and subscribed to a pile of magazines on the subject.
Thanks to running, I got into the best shape of my life. Though I’m not a “professional runner”, I do participate in races and local competitions. My favorite races are the 10K and half-marathon.
After a while, I started sharing my insights with others. At the same time, I began teaching people (mainly my friends and family members) how to run as well. But that wasn’t enough. So I decided to compile all of my findings and write an eBook on the subject. After that, everything took off.
Nowadays, I have a successful running website and a weekly newsletter. I also write for a number of websites and blogs, trying to share the knowledge and help anyone in need. I teach about all aspects of running including weight loss, motivation, injury-free training, and so on. In addition, I do one-on-one coaching and I run fitness accountability programs.
- Starting a Running Program – 2 Steps For Overweight People
- Running Tips and Helpful Advice For The Overweight Beginner
- Improve Running Stamina – Tips To Increase Lung Power For Cardio
- Treadmill Interval Workout – HIIT Cardio Interval Training Routine
- Running for Weight Loss – 3 Tips To Lose Maximum Pounds Running
- Cardio for Weight Loss – How To Eat Properly When Doing Cardio To Lose Weight
- Exercise Breathing Secrets – How To Breathe Properly When Running and Exercising
- Overtraining For Runners – How To Recover and Prevent Overtraining When Running
- Running and Sexual Performance – Will Running Improve or Hurt My Sex Life
- Running Recovery – How Much Recovery Does a Runner Need To Avoid Overtraining
- Weight Loss Eating Guidelines – Fat Burning Principles To Get Lean
- Best Foods For Runners – Healthy Meals To Eat For a Runner’s Diet
- Running and Bone Health – Is Running Bad For Your Bones & Joints?
- Tips To Lose Leg Fat – Best Cardio Exercises To Tone Up Your Legs
- Improve Running Endurance – Increase Lung Capacity To Run Longer
- Prevent Running Injuries – Tips To Avoid Getting Hurt While Running
- Mental Training for Runners – Ways To Train Your Mind To Run Longer
- Make Running a Habit – Tips For Creating a Healthy Habit To Run
- Detoxification for Weight Loss – Detox Diets Can Help You Lose Weight
- Running For Fat People – Beginners Tips To Help Overweight Runners
- Email: email@example.com