Dennis Mason is a Palm Springs personal trainer specializing in Senior Fitness but works with all age groups. Dennis has over 25 years experience in teaching fitness to others and owned a gym for 10 years. Dennis trains at a local gym and at his home where he conducts one-on-one boot camp and free weight workouts. During warm weather he teaches pool fitness to individuals or groups.
Education & Certifications:
Dennis was an athlete and avid fitness guru before certifications were even around and has held certifications from all the large organizations. He now keeps fitness certification through AMFPT and holds a Red Cross CPR and AED (automated external defibrillator) certifications.
- Personal Training
- Water Fitness
- Online Interactive Personal Training
- Nutrition Coaching.
- Achieving Oneness – How To Achieve A Happy Healthy & Fit Lifestyle
- Balance & Harmony – Clear Understanding On How To Achieve Health
- Fitness Connections – Ways To Interconnect Your Body Mind & Spirit
- Maintain Positive Reactions – Powerful Forces of Action & Reaction
- Optimum Health & Fitness – Physical Mental & Spiritual Levels
- Setting Realistic Goals – Successful Health & Fitness Lifestyle
- Web: DennisMasonFitness.com
- Email: dennis@DennisMasonFitness.com
- Phone: 760-219-5877