Dr. Len Lopez is a nutrition and fitness expert and creator of the Work Horse Fitness Trainer. He is the author of “To Burn or Not to Burn – Fat is the Question” and “The 10 Biggest Workout Mistakes.”
An athlete and fitness enthusiast all his life, his background in sports medicine, nutrition and fitness training gives him insight to help those who are struggling with both their health and fitness levels.
It’s important to understand that sometimes your health ailment may dictate the type, duration and intensity of your workout, as well as, your dietary choices. Otherwise you may hit a plateau and not get the results you are working so hard to achieve.
Education and Certifications:
Dr. Len is trained and certified as a Chiropractic Sports Physician, Clinical Nutritionist and Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Services I Provide:
Dr. Len is the developer of the Work Horse Fitness Trainer. The new fitness product that helps you “off-load” a third of your body weight so you can reap the benefits of modified pull-ups and push-ups.
He also provides Second Opinions and Reviews to help those who may not be getting the results they hope from their health and fitness goals.
- Aerobic Training For Your Butt – Will Cardio Help Get a Firm & Toned Butt?
- Leg Raises & Back Issues – Do Ab Leg Raises Really Target Your Abs?
- Better Digestion – Improve Your Digestive System & Improve Your Results
- Modified Pull-Ups – Easier Ways To Do Pullups For Upper Body Strength
- Biggest Workout Mistake – Are Your Cardio Workouts Aerobic or Anaerobic?
- Testing for Cortisol – Adrenal Fatigue and Overtraining
- Test Your Metabolism – Are You Burning Lean Muscle or Fat?
- Take The Stress Test – Overtraining Can Lead To Adrenal Fatigue
- Steps To Overcome Adrenal Fatigue and Improve Your Workouts
- Pull-ups or Chin-ups – Which Exercise Is Better For Upper Body?
- Website: DrLenLopez.com
- Email: info@DrLenLopez.com
- Phone: (972) 360-6408