Dustin began his career as a Certified Personal Trainer in 2004 by getting certified through N.E.S.T.A, or the National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association. He continued his education in health and fitness by becoming a certified group fitness instructor in a variety of classes including aqua fitness, yoga, pilates, cardio kickboxing, stability ball, circuit training and weight training.
He has 10 years experience as a Personal Trainer and Fitness Coordinator. In addition, Dustin is a fitness article writer for the local newspaper, The Daily Press, and for Lance Armstrong’s Livestrong.com.
Dustin now owns and operates Kokomo Fitness in Hesperia, California. A personal training facility that uses metabolic training to help his clients burn body fat and tone lean muscle. Find out about their unique training style at KokomoFitness.com
Fitness Studio Small Group Training
Small group training is the most cost-effective way to work with a trainer. At Kokomo Fitness clients are put through an extreme circuit training workout that combines cardio intervals, resistance training, heavy bag drills and agility training.
- Weight Loss 101 – Learn Beginner Basics To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Small Changes & Weight Loss – Making Little Changes To Lose Weight
- Daily Calorie Intake – Find Out How Many Calories You Need Each Day
- Home Fitness For Weight Loss – Exercise At Home To Save Time & Money
- Protein Powders For Weight Loss – Supplement Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Fat Burning Supplements – Best Diet Products To Help Burn Belly Fat