I’ve trained both women and men alike to get ready to hit the powerlifting platform, individually and as a team. I have worked with older adults helping to reintroduce balance and coordination, as well as just being better prepared to handle their everyday activities of daily living. Over these past 20 years I have helped put in place many training programs from strength, power, endurance, and weight loss for women and men. I couple your training plan with an individual and specific nutrition plan designed for you which will help you get in the best shape you’ve ever been.
I’ve been in the fitness field and environment for over 20 years now. I have ventured into very different areas of fitness myself; from powerlifting where I became a “Two Time World Champion Masters Female Powerlifter,” and a “Four Time National Champion Master’s Female Powerlifter.”
I started competing in figure competitions at the age of 50 doing my first show in the 2009 OCB MIDWEST STATES Natural Bodybuilding and Figure Competition Stage, placing 1st in the following categories: 1st Place Figure Novice Class 1, 1st Place Figure Open Class 1, 1st Place Master’s Over 40 Class, and winning the FIGURE NOVICE OVERALL TITLE to become the “2009 OCB Figure Novice Overall Winner.”
Although I am not a runner, I’ve run many 5k’s, 10k’s and even finished a half-marathon. I have not only studied areas of fitness and nutrition but have applied this to my own life.
I use a “Progressive Model” of training to get you to your fitness goals in a quick, consistent manner. This includes progress reports, warm-ups, cool-downs and assisted stretching. This also includes diet advice and plans along with motivational techniques. Through both my studies and personally doing these areas myself, I can help you reach your own goals, dreams and desires whatever they may be.
My ShapeFit Articles:
- Learn About Somatotypes and How To Determine Your Body Type
- Protein Powders – Should You Supplement When Working Out?
- Benefits of Powerlifting – Why Lifting Heavy Weights is Beneficial
- Clean Eating Recipes – Fast and Healthy Meals Ready To Eat
- Tips To Prevent a Rebound After Your Fitness Contest is Over
- Weight Control and Weight Management Tips To Help You Win
- Dietary Tips for Popular Nutrient Dense Foods
- What is a Figure Competition and How To Prepare for a Contest
- Fitness Tips To Stay on Track with New Year’s Resolutions
- Ace Certified Personal Trainer, ACE-CPT
- Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition
- Lifestyle Weight Management (LWM) Specialist
- Author of “Abs are Made in the Kitchen” Cookbook
- Author of ‘’Take back your Health, One MEAL at a Time
- Certification in working with clients with Low Back Pain (LBP)
- Youth Training
- Weight Loss and Body Conditioning
- Fitness and Strength Training
- 2 X WORLD CHAMPION Master’s Female Powerlifter
- 4 X NATIONAL CHAMPION Master’s Female Powerlifter
- 2009, OCB MIDWEST STATES FIGURE NOVICE OVERALL WINNER
- 2009, OCB 1ST PLACE WINNER in Figure Open Class 1
- 2009, OCB 1ST PLACE WINNER in Figure Novice Class 1
- 2009, OCB 1ST PLACE WINNER in Figure Master’s Over 40 Class
- 2014, INBA NATURAL UNIVERSE, 2ND PLACE WINNER in Figure Grandmaster’s Class
- 2014 1st Place Winner in the Master’s Class, setting three Illinois State Bench Press Records, “Best Female Lifter Title” at the Next Generation BP/DL/CU Powerlifting Competition.
- 2014, 2nd Place, Run the Cross 10K
Services I Provide:
WEIGHT LOSS AND TONING
Tired of being overweight and flabby? I’ll show you the quickest and best way to slim down and stay slim. Getting both diet and exercise right is essential to losing weight. Combine that with great resistance training and you will end up with a slim and toned body. If you do everything I tell you to do you can expect to lose 2-3 pounds per week.
CORE AND STRENGTH
Your core muscles are the ones that help stabilize your body and keep your posture correct. If you have a bad back or poor core strength, you need personal training sessions with me and I will show you a range of great core exercises to give you a strong core and a flat stomach.
When you get your nutrition right, you’re well on your way towards your goals. Remember the old saying, “Abs are made in the Kitchen, not the gym”. Whether you want to lose weight and slim down or build muscle, my nutrition plans will help you get there as quickly as possible and feel great at the same time.
GROUP TRAINING + BOOT CAMP
Personal training sessions in groups are really motivating with a great atmosphere, so get your friends together and split the cost between everyone. With me as your personal trainer you will get fit quick! Personal training boot camps are also provided for those looking for that extra kick in the butt.
MUSCLE TONING AND BUILDING
Muscle burns calories, so building up your muscle mass not only makes you look good but increases your metabolism too. With me as your trainer, you can be assured to receive a great resistance training program to tone your entire body, get strong and look great!
BODYBUILDING – FIGURE – BIKINI – PHYSIQUE
If you’re a guy or girl looking to get in the best shape of your life to hit the stage and you are serious then I am the bodybuilding personal trainer for you! I have helped guys and gals put on solid pounds of lean muscle, and helped get overweight guys and girls lean and solid which helped them get some amazingly toned bodies. Some of my key services include:
- Private 1-on-1 Training Sessions
- Custom Meal Plans
- FREE Consultations
Owner/Operator of Reeves Fitness Center
“Your Center for Healthy Living”
Phone: (217) 722-3855
Fax: (217) 722-3856
Monday – Friday: 7 am to 6:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: closed
Please call or email us if you have any questions, thank you!