Elena Voropay is a Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor and Certified Nutritionist. She also holds accreditations for her knowledge in Iridology and Herbal Medicine. Elena conducted presentations and lectured on various health, fitness and science-related topics in the USA and Australia for a number of years and currently is completing three books on related subjects.
Elena is a professional health and science journalist. She has graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Public Communications from the University of Alaska and has an Executive Certificate of E-Marketing from the University of Technology in Sydney, Australia. With a background in journalism and marketing, Elena has developed a passion for a healthy lifestyle and is now dedicated to helping others in finding ways to optimal health and well-being.
Elena’s articles are regularly featured in popular magazines such as Women’s Health and Fitness, Ironman, Natural Health, Oxygen, Conscious Living, My Options, Informed Voice, Triathlon and Multi-Sport, Taekwondo, International Kickboxer, Men’s Health and Northern Light.
With her tremendous bank of knowledge, Elena is currently looking for writing, marketing, advertising and business proposals. You can contact her at her email below.
Elena is currently finishing her degree in Health Science with an emphasis on Naturopathy. Always fond of sports and weight training, Elena has developed a passion for sports nutrition. Knowing that all body systems are interconnected, nutrition becomes paramount to staying healthy and truly alive. Energy and vitality are reflected by getting proper rest, good nourishment and a healthy dose of exercise.
If you need sound advice and a supporting hand in choosing the most nutritious foods for your body, or maybe you are puzzled by an abundance of supplements to choose then Elena will assist you in any way needed. If you need an article written on different health, fitness and lifestyle related subjects then she is the person to contact.
- Amino Acids – Building Blocks of Protein To Gain Muscle Mass
- Choose Coffee Wisely – Psychological Caffeine Effects To Extra Calories
- Flaxseed Oil – Powerful Effects of Essential Fatty Acids
- Tuna Canning – Eating Tuna in Oil vs. Tuna in Water
- Visualization Techniques – Visualize Success For Better Workouts
- Whey Protein Supplements – Essential Amino Acids To Build Muscle
- Glutamine Information & Benefits – Most Abundant Amino Acid
- Benefits of Eating a Healthy Nutritious Breakfast
- Multivitamins & Minerals – Eating Foods To Fuel Your Body
- Metabolism Explained – What Is It & How Does Metabolism Work
- Chitosan – Powerful Fiber With Potential Fat Blocking Benefits
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – Grow Bigger & Stronger With BCAA
- Baby Nutrition – Naturally Healthy Foods & Nourishment For Babies
- Overtraining & Exercise – Identify Symptoms To Prevent Workout Issues
- Training To Failure – Common Misconceptions About Weight Training
- Bodybuilding Basics – Perform The Perfect Rep For Building Muscle
- Coffee and Insulin – How Caffeine Effects Fat Burning and Weight Loss
- Phone: (02) 4384 7701
- Mobile: 0405 935 010
- Address: 4A Dillon Rd. Wamberal, NSW 2260 Australia