My name is Ian Graham and I’m a personal trainer and fitness professional from Dublin, Ireland. I got started in health and fitness as a youngster through athletics (cross country and track). I got involved with my school athletics team and then decided to join an athletics club and quickly became hooked on health, fitness and physique development.
As an athlete I competed as a long jumper and had a reasonable amount of success in winning the Irish Junior and Under 23 Championships.
My training philosophy is to always train individuals like they are athletes. Even if they are not competing in any sport, they can gain from this athletic approach or style. We are all designed to perform like athletes. The athletic approach can help anyone achieve their health and fitness, fat loss and muscle building goals!
I believe the majority of people out there would prefer the lean athletic look of an athlete to any other physique type. That’s one reason I have spent almost a year in developing ABS (Athletic Body System). It teaches people everything they need to know in order to attain and maintain a lean athletic physique. Quite simply put, the athletic body system is the most effective lean body development system available.
My suggestion to you is to train like an athlete even if you aren’t one, as you can achieve all your goals if you eat, train and perform like an athlete!
Education and Certifications
Along with my many years of experience as a competitive track and field athlete, I also hold the following certifications:
- NCEHS Exercise and Health Studies
- NCEHS Personal Trainer Certification
- USA Track and Field Level II Jumps Coach
- USA Track and Field Level II Sprints, Hurdles and Relays Coach
- Bodyweight Exercises
- Squats and any jump based exercises
Services Provided & Products Available:
- Personal Training Services
- Athletic Body By Design For Men (E-Book)
- Athletic Body Sculpting For Females (E-Book)
- How To Build A Better Body – Part 1: Faster Fat Loss
- How To Build A Better Body – Part 2: Build More Muscle
- How To Build A Better Body – Part 3: Physical Conditioning
- Circuit Training – Descending Metabolic Circuits For Fat Loss & Conditioning
- Interval Training Workouts – Dynamic Runs Superior To Steady State Cardio
- How To Get Beach Body Ready For Summer – 7 Step Guide To Get Ripped
- Circuit Training Workouts – Exercises For Fat Loss & Improved Conditioning
- Fat Loss Help – Are You Training Your Metabolism or Your Muscles
- 6 Tips For Developing Athletic Six Pack Abs & Lean Abdominals
- Top 6 Athletic Abdominal Training Exercises To Develop Six Pack Abs
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Fat Loss
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Building Muscle
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Resistance Training
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Physique Development
- Biggest Nutritional Misconception – How To Eat Delicious Foods & Lose Fat
- How To Develop A Lean Body – Fat Loss Tips To Get Ripped & Shredded
- Should You Buy A Treadmill – Tips Before Purchasing Exercise Equipment
- Spot Reduction & Fat Loss – Learn The Truth About This Fitness Myth
- Lose The Scales & Lose The Weight – Stop Weighing Yourself Every Day
- How To Use Sprint Training For Fat Loss – Tips For Sprinting Workouts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org