James is a certified sports nutritionist, performance enhancement specialist, and conditioning specialist. He has over ten years experience in health and fitness, physical education, and coaching. James has a master’s degree in Exercise Science (specializing in performance enhancement and injury prevention) from California University of Pennsylvania and a bachelor’s of science degree in Kinesiology (the study of the anatomy, physiology, and mechanics of body movement) from Salisbury University. James is currently an elementary physical education teacher in Montgomery County, MD.
James’ certifications include:
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength Professionals Association
- Elite Personal Fitness Trainer, IDEA Health and Fitness Association
- First Aid/CPR Certified, American Red Cross
- Six Pack Abs – Myths vs Facts For Building Lean Ripped Abdominals
- Fish Oil Supplements – Omega-3 Fatty Acids Are Heart Healthy Fats
- 5 Fitness Myths Debunked – Learn The Truth About These Urban Legends
- Protein Supplements – What Type of Protein Supplement Is Right For You?
- Flexibility Training – Forms & Disciplines of Stretching Exercises