Jason Yun is a graduate of Ohio State University, where he earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Sports and Leisure Studies with an emphasis in fitness, coaching, and recreation. He first started in fitness in the bodybuilding arena in the early 1990’s trying to follow in the footsteps of Arnold Schwarzenegger. He has been involved in many different areas of fitness and athletics.
Some of the more recent experience placed him as an assistant strength and conditioning coach for several Olympic sports teams at the University of Louisville. He has worked as a personal trainer, strength coach, and as an instructor of kid’s fitness classes and rock climbing activities.
He has various levels of experience in different aspects of fitness and health from athlete to bodybuilding to powerlifting to Olympic lifting. A back injury in 2004 led him to finding a new style of training, known now as underground training. Which involves using various equipment such as kegs, sandbags, kettlebells, sledgehammers, rocks, body weight, and much more. Pretty much anything that your surroundings present (think Sylvester Stallone’s training in Rocky IV).
He now combines all his different training styles into one unique, dynamic program known as Yun Fitness Bootcamps in Columbus, Ohio.
- CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist via the NSCA
- NSCA CPT – Certified Personal Trainer via the NSCA
- YFS – Youth Fitness Specialist via the International Youth Conditioning Association
- APPT – Charter Member of the Association of Professional Personal Trainers
- USAW – Certified United States Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- CISSN – Certified Sports Nutritionist via the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR and AED Certified via American Heart Association
- Flexband Certified via Jumpstretch
He has trained for over 18 years in various disciplines in the sporting and fitness worlds and now brings to you all those years of training and knowledge in the quest to help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted through his services.
- Fitness Bootcamps
- Metabolism Makeover Nutrition Classes
- Transformation Contests
- Email Newsletters
- Body weight training Ebooks
- Personal Training
- Body Fat Assessments
- Athletic Training
- Kettlebell Classes and Instruction
- Youth Fitness
- Top 2 Exercise & Nutrition Tips For Boot Camp & Home Gym Trainees
- Benefits of Whey Protein Powders – Fast Acting Protein Builds Muscles
- Alcohol & Weight Gain – Will Drinking Alcohol Make You Fat?
- Diet vs. Exercise – Which One Is Better For Weight Loss
- How Long Before Bed Should I Stop Eating?
- 5 Reasons To Kick Your Sugar Habit – Why Refined Sugars Are Bad For You
- Social Support – The Simple Secret to Weight Loss Success
- Truth About Organic Foods – Is Organic Really Better For You?
- Flex Bands – Exercise Band Training Tips For Strength & Fat Loss
- Eat More Meals – Eating More Often Will Help You Lose Weight
- Is Subway Really Healthy Fast Food – Learn The Truth About Subway Bread
- Guide To The Paleo Diet – Learn The Basics of Caveman Eating