Kate Scarlata is a Registered Dietitian with a Bachelor in Science from Simmons College in Boston, Massachusetts. Her formal training was completed at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate. Kate remained at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital for 7 years enhancing her knowledge in a wide array of health conditions until starting her own practice.
Kate provides practical and healthy ways to improve well-being through sound nutritional choices. Kate has been in private practice for the past 12 years providing individual nutrition consultation as well as leading comprehensive nutrition workshops in the corporate and healthcare setting.
Kate offers educational nutrition sessions for a variety of conditions including:
- Heart Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
Kate’s teaching style is one that engages the participant in learning and integrating life long nutritional change. Her approach is interactive which educates in an entertaining style. As a mother of 3 children, Kate is aware of the challenges and complexities of balancing work, family and implementation of healthy nutritional choices.
- 10 Reasons to Drink Water – Tips To Properly Hydrate Your Body
- Portion Control Secrets – Tips For Controlling Serving Sizes
- Metabolism Boosters – Natural Ways To Increase Your Metabolic Rate
- Fruits and Vegetables – Quick Tips To Reach Your Servings Quota
- Sources of Carbohydrates – Choosing Different Types of Healthy Carbs
An appointment for nutrition consultation can be made at either of Kate’s office sites. These locations are 1832 Centre St. and 2020 Centre Street in Boston, Massachusetts 02132. Phone numbers for these offices are 617-469-4000 and 617-327-0700 respectively.
- Website: KateScarlata.com