Hi, I’m Dr. Kristin! I am super excited to be here helping you educate yourself on health and fitness! I have always been a fitness nut (possibly contributed to by my father who raised me like his son playing sports!). My health journey began, as many others have, when I began having problems of my own. Over 10 years ago, I took many rounds of antibiotics (to combat recurrent sinus infections and a positive tuberculosis titer – don’t worry I never had tuberculosis). I took this medication without knowing the other side to it and it actually kills the bad and the GOOD bacteria inside your intestines. This “good” bacteria plays a vital role in our immune systems, keeping our bodies in a state of balance. When it is destroyed and not replenished (with probiotics or more “good” bacteria) we travel down a path into “illness”. Even if it is not readily seen, our bodies can become unbalanced and inflamed. Without true health, we also cannot have true fitness. So these two go hand in hand. If you are having trouble getting into shape or you do not think you are as healthy as you should be, it’s time to educate yourself and transform into your best self. This life is short and there is no reason why we should not feel great and enjoy it! Reclaim your health!
Education & Certifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology
- Bachelors of Science Kinesiology
- ACSM Exercise Specialist Certified
Services I Provide:
- Educational blog (drkristinsfitnessrx.com)
- Personalized exercise prescription.
- Health consultation and coaching which includes physical activity assessment, dietary assessment, sleep assessment, stress management assessment, action plan, and coaching.
- How To Shop for Healthy Foods at the Grocery Store
- Road Rules – Tips For Eating Healthy and Clean While Traveling
- The 5 Best Types of Cardio Exercise for Burning Fat
- Low Back Pain Tips – How To Relieve Muscular Lower Back Pain
- Balance These 4 Hormones for Fat Management and Weight Loss
For any of the above services please contact Dr. Kristin via the methods below: