Newly resigned, self-employed personal trainer, group trainer and single chick looking to make a difference in people’s lives. I’m brutally honest and straight forward and tell/write about things as I see them.
My philosophy in life is that “sh** happens” and it therefore always good either to have a contingency or a very good sense of humor.
My new business venture/experiment is called “LeeWay” because we all have opinions and I enjoy voicing mine and having an audience.
I have a degree which did not help secure a high-paying job, yet it was a valuable life experience. I have various certifications in personal training, human resources, journalism and instructing. Yes, I have varied interests and tend to be indecisive at times. I’ve lectured for educational institutions and written articles for publications in my spare time while being a full-time employee of an international corporation. Through my career I’ve experienced the politics, admin and service nightmares. I’ve gained knowledge about dealing with clients and managing staff that has taught me how to tell somebody to go hell as well as to make them look forward to the trip.
My main goal is to create and manage a successful business and have positive feedback and referrals from clients. My focus is to learn more about the financial aspect of running a business, but I fear that my creative side will prefer the profile of a struggling artist and I will be doomed to be poor, yet well-dressed. My passions are exercise, writing and working with people – my goal is sensory overload. Below is the mission of my personal training business.
- Diabetes Types – Type 1 Diabetics vs. Type 2 Diabetics
- Fads About Saddle Bags – Lies About Thunder Thighs
- Gym Etiquette – Proper Ways To Act When Working Out
- Kids Exercise Programs – Strength Training & Cardio Fitness
- Physique Measurements – Measuring Body Fat Percentage & Body Weight
- Metabolism Manipulation – Turn Slow Metabolisms Into Fast Metabolisms
- 5 Reasons Why Women Dislike Exercise
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 083-508-2257