Louiza Patsis is Greek-American. She was born in Piraeus, Greece, the port of Athens. Her parents are from the island of Kephallonia, where Corelli’s Mandolin was filmed in 2000. She has been living in New York her whole life. She has a BA in chemistry and MS in biology and journalism from NYU. She is currently working on a Ph.D. in information science from the Palmer School of Information science at NYU and CW Post. Her interests include science, art, religion, spirituality, interfaith work, acting, modeling, painting, traveling and writing.
She wrote The Boy in a Wheelchair at 10 years old. It tells the story of a boy who overcomes bullying to excel in school and sports. She compiled poems and short stories to write Life, Work, and Play. Her third book is Pocket Guide to Fitness. Journal articles, school papers, and links to purchase these books are available on louizapatsis.com. Her books are available on authorhouse.com, amazon.com and bn.com. To order, call Ms. Patsis at (212) 252-6947, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Patsis in the past is certified as a personal trainer by the International Sports Sciences Association. The book contains material about: the mind-body connection; accepting your body; a balance of endurance, flexibility and strength; stretching; science fact; and exercise programs.
- Developing Abdominal Muscles – Abs Exercises & The Myth About Spot Reducing
- Squats Are The King of All Exercises – Build Faster Muscle Growth & Strength
- Choose The Body of Your Dreams – Attain The Physique You Always Wanted
- Excuses To Avoid The Gym – Quit Making Tons of Excuses For Missing Workouts
- Women & The Fat Phobia – Facts About Fat & Why Its Beneficial For Every Body
Louiza Patsis Contact Information: