I grew up as an athlete. I played high school basketball and football and then went to the College of Southern Idaho on a full athletic scholarship. I then went onto San Diego State and also played overseas in Argentina. When I returned after one season, I joined the US Army. While in the Army, I played All-Army basketball for 4 years.
As I got older, the wear and tear of sports lead to injuries which lead me into the weight room to help me gain strength from my injuries. I started seeing results and my body was developing at a fast rate. Fitness trainers and experts would always come up to me and ask if I was preparing for a competition or they would ask me for advice on training and nutrition. I finally decided to compete in men’s physique competitions and also help people by being a certified personal trainer.
Education and Certifications:
- Certificate in Personal Training
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts
- Army Basic Training and AIT
- Warrior Leader Course
- Advance Leader Course
- Boot Camp Instructor
Services I Provide:
Personal training, boot camp instructor, sports (speed, strength, vertical leap) improvement and mobile fitness. My team will come to your location and train you. I’m the developer and founder of a fitness program designed to help clients reach their ultimate potential.
- 10 Minute Home Workouts – Exercises For Shoulders and Deltoids
- 10 Minute Home Workouts – Arm Exercises For Biceps and Triceps
- 10 Minute Home Workouts – Exercises To Build a Big Back
- 10 Minute Home Workouts – Exercises For Legs Thighs and Butt
- 10 Minute Home Workouts – Exercises For Chest and Abs
- Website: zeroxcusesfitness.com
- Email #1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email #2: email@example.com