My name is Melissa Hood and I’m a 34-year-old energetic mother of 2 young children. My interest in fitness began after I had my first child. I started weight training and haven’t stopped since. My background is in holistic health and nutrition. I received my Bachelor of Science in Natural Health from Clayton College in Birmingham, Alabama. I have also taken numerous classes on nutrition. The services I provide are daily consulting and fitness planning for energetic people who need that extra push. I absolutely love helping people achieve their health and fitness goals!
- What is Metabolism – Metabolic Rate Facts & Tips To Increase a Slow Metabolism
- Chromium Facts – Essential Mineral Helps Maintains Normal Blood Sugar Levels
- Ginkgo Biloba Facts – Benefits & Side Effects of This Popular Herb
- Goldenseal & Echinacea – Immune System Boosting Herbs For Optimal Health
- Healthy Smoothie Recipes – Benefits of Using Nutritious Smoothies In Your Diet
- Email: Mdroulos@aol.com
- Phone: (765) 418-6878