I was raised by a single mom who taught me that exercise and eating properly was important. When I went off to college and started my family, I forgot about all the good stuff my mom taught me and began to put on weight. After my third child, I finally realized I was way too big for my five-foot frame. But it really didn’t hit home how far I’d strayed from what my mother taught me until I saw a most unflattering picture of myself, and I had one of those “is that really what I look like?” moments.
I started to work out regularly almost immediately. Between being in the gym almost every day and changing the way I ate, I felt better about myself and got to a size that made me happy and fit my lifestyle. When people began asking what I was doing that was working so well, I decided to get educated so I could talk about health and nutrition and be comfortable that I knew what I was talking about.
After getting myself trained, I’ve had the pleasure of working with stay at home moms, former athletes, young professionals and ordinary people who simply want to get back in shape, but who often don’t have time to get to a gym. Performing exercises in the comfort of your home can make a world of difference in how you feel, how you think and how you look. Thank you and remember, I’m pulling for you.
- ISCA Personal Training Certification, Clayton State University
- ExpertRating.com Sports Nutritionist Certification
- Personal training conducted at your location or online
- Training routine tailored for your goals and lifestyle constraints
- Detailed instructions and personalized attention to ensure your safety and prevent injury
- Nutrition advice so that you eat properly before your workout, after your workout, and in your everyday life
- Techniques to help you connect with your body
- Flexibility and stretching
- 5 Tips To Fitness Success – Win With Your Diet & Exercise Plan
- 10 Ways To Control Portions – Eat Smaller Sized Meals & Foods
- Healthy Refrigerator – Stock Your Fridge With Nutrient Dense Foods
- Increasing Your Metabolism – Tips To Speed Up Your Metabolic Rate
- What Does Metabolism Mean – Your Body Burns Calories To Sustain Life
- Change The Word Diet To Lifestyle & Follow Healthy Eating Habits
- Healthy Fast Food – Tips To Save Calories At Fast Food Restaurants
- Fitness Training At Home – Quick Workouts With Home Exercises
- Tips For Controlling Hunger – What To Do When You Get Hungry
- Fitness Obstacles – Ways To Overcome Diet and Exercise Roadblocks
- Email: nellLSO@yahoo.com
- Phone: 404-435-9474