Hi there, my name is Nicole Elizabeth DeClark. I was born and raised in Michigan. I am an only child and enjoy working out, shooting guns, writing, art and shopping. I love animals and currently own a black lab I adopted from the Humane Society named Jack. I have my Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management and hope to pursue my Master’s degree in either Psychology or Management. I am very motivated, kind, loving, giving, and creative. I am always looking for a new project or adventure. I enjoy traveling and have been to various places including a mission trip back in 2010 to the Dominican Republic. That particular trip truly humbled me and made me realize just how fortunate and blessed I am. It also made me want to give back to others who are not as fortunate. I believe that everyone is talented and has a purpose in life. I try to encourage others to realize their full potential as I am realizing my own. Life is short and every day should be lived with purpose and passion!
I currently work full time as a Human Resource Manager for an Advertising and Recruiting Agency. I specialize in interviewing and identifying hiring needs along with great talent. I have a passion for helping people and giving advice. I am a fitness writer here on ShapeFit.com, a blogger, and also a mentor. I eventually want to earn a certification in personal training. I have a passion for nutrition and working out and would like to turn my passion into a career. I currently train friends and family for free but I am looking to grow my clientele and eventually start my own business. I believe if you do something you love every day you never have to work a day in your life!
If you would like any advice or resume critiquing please feel free to contact me by sending me an email and also check out my blog for more inspiration, fitness goals, nutrition tips, my books, life tips, beauty tips, and love advice.
- Stay Motivated and Inspired – Ways To Help Focus on Fitness Goals
- Fitness Comfort Zones – Take a Step Outside To Reach Your Goals
- Persistence and Determination – Overcoming Tough Life Challenges
- Proactive Fitness Planning – Make a Schedule To Achieve Goals
- Get Fitness Results – Half The Effort Equals Half The Results
- Choose Happiness – How Self Esteem Affects Everything in Life
- Man In The Mirror – Look At Yourself To Find Fitness Motivation
- Fun Summer Exercises – Get Outside and Enjoy These Workouts
- Exercise and Attitude – How a Good Workout Can Change Your Mood
- Start Your Fitness Journey – Tips to Start an Exercise Program
- Website: declarkn.blog.com
- Email: DeClarkn@yahoo.com