Pamela Brown specializes in post-pregnancy, menopause, and post-rehabilitation programming for women over the age of 40. In addition to fitness programming, she also provides lifestyle fitness coaching that will provide the motivation, accountability, and support needed to make sustained lifestyle changes.
Pamela currently works for the Huntsville Hospital Wellness Center in Huntsville, AL, where she is responsible for the day-to-day programming for individuals with the various following conditions:
- Hypertension and diabetes
- Orthopedic injuries (low back disorders, knee/hip injuries)
- Menopause symptoms
She also runs the Beginner Boot Camp at the HH Wellness Center and teaches periodic fitness education classes. Topics range from injury prevention while running to effective exercise programs for weight loss and maintenance. She is also a diabetes health coach for the hospital’s HealthMatters program.
Pamela has a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from the University of West Alabama, a Master of Arts in Human Performance Studies from the University of Alabama, and currently holds the following fitness certifications:
- Certified Personal Trainer – American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Post-Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist – American Assn. of Health, Fitness & Rehabilitation Professionals
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach – The Spencer Institute
Pamela is currently seeking new personal training clients as well as opportunities for fitness-related speaking engagements. For more information, check out her web site at PamelaBrownCoaching.com, where she also offers helpful educational advice on proper nutrition habits, training regimens, lifestyle management strategies, and injury recovery and prevention techniques dedicated to women over 40.
- Cardio and Weight Loss – The Truth About Cardiovascular Exercise
- Benefits of Weight Training – Boost Your Metabolism and Burn Fat
- Fitness Myths Debunked – Common Diet and Exercise Myths and Truths
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes – Tips For Making Changes In Your Life
- How To Get a Flat Stomach – Fitness Tips To Lose Unwanted Belly Fat
- Gluteal Amnesia – Weakness In Your Glutes Can Cause Stress Issues
- How To Get Motivated To Exercise for Women Over 40 Years Old
- Website: PamelaBrownCoaching.com