Beginning in the 1970’s, I was one of the first internationally recognized female bodybuilders. Over the years that followed, my face and physique have been featured on magazine covers, numerous popular editorials and I have appeared in several television commercials. I’ve worked in the health club industry in both Seattle and Los Angeles, and also as a personal trainer to successful Seattle clients.
In 1989, I was awarded my AA degree from Seattle Central Community College.
In 1990, I began working as the Director of Advertising and Distribution for a small, but popular Seattle newspaper.
In 1993, I moved away from the Seattle area and purchased a home in the country where I owned and operated “Moon Shadow Farm, Breeders of Fine Morab Endurance Horses.” My farm was featured in the “Arabian Horse Times” and my stallion, “Whippletree Danbury Ethan” was nominated “Reserve National Champion and Horse of the Year of 1998!”
In 2001, I returned to college and in 2003, I earned my B.A. degree in Social Sciences and a Formal Minor in Business Administration from Washington State University.
In 2002, I became certified as a Personal Trainer II by The International Sports Science Association and started my new company, PRO.Fit Total Body Conditioning.
In 2003, I continued on with my education after being accepted into Penn State University’s World Campus Masters Studies program on-line.
In 2005,I became employed with the Bremerton School District as a Para Educator, working with special needs children in the transportation department. I am currently certified in Adult and Child CPR and First Aide.
In 2010, I resumed my education once again after being awarded a fourth scholarship. I enrolled in The Spencer Institute and became certified as a Food Psychology Coach, a Wellness Coach, and a Life Strategies Coach.
In 2010, I re-invented myself by losing 100 pounds and re-created my company, PRO.Fit by Renee Haxby. PRO.Fit by Renee Haxby was created in order to offer a diverse variety of personal lifestyle and wellness coaching programs to clients residing in the Pacific Northwest, and on-line in several different formats to women nationwide. The primary purpose of PRO.Fit is to teach others to overcome challenges, achieve goals, and reinvent oneself through healthy options for success.
My motto is, “Because I’ve Gone Through it, I’ll Help You Get Through it.”
Services I Provide:
PRO.Fit by Renee Haxby offers:
- Nutritional Counseling and Weight Loss Options
- Fitness Programs and Wellness Coaching
- Total Lifestyle Reinvention
- Separation Preparation (my unique program)
As I’ve matured through the years, I’ve come to understand that life can be and often is, full of challenges that we don’t expect. Those challenges mold and shape us into who we become. Therefore, I will come along beside you, and together we’ll work to reach solutions to overcome your personal challenges which may appear too difficult on your own. I will help you create a plan to re-invent yourself and achieve the goals only you can dream!
- Read My Weight Loss Success Story with Before and After Photos
- 8 Steps To Lose 100 Pounds – How My Life Changed Dramatically
- Step 1 To Losing Weight – Sober Up and Stop Drinking Alcohol
- Step 2 To Losing Weight – Improve Diet By Changing Eating Habits
- Step 3 To Losing Weight – Condition Your Body With Fun Exercises
- Step 4 To Losing Weight – Ways To Put Your Best Face Forward
- Step 5 To Losing Weight – Get Rid of Clutter in Your Life
- Step 6 To Losing Weight – Learn to Relax and Get Enough Sleep
- Step 7 To Losing Weight – A Positive Attitude is Everything
- Overweight Nation – Dealing With an Obesity Epidemic in America
- Drugs of Choice – Confessions of a Health Conscious Individual
- Protein Smoothie Recipe – Nutrient Rich Quick Snack For Two
- High Protein Omelet Recipe – Muscle Building Breakfast Meals
- High Energy Oatmeal Recipe – Quick Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- GMO Facts – 10 Genetically Modified Foods You Need To Avoid
- Processed Foods and Addiction – 3 Things That Are Making You Fat
- Manuka Honey – Why This Honey is Beneficial To Your Health