I’m an AFPA certified personal trainer, AFPA certified nutrition consultant, NASM certified corrective exercise specialist, NASM certified youth exercise specialist, NASM certified weight loss specialist, online fitness coach and freelance writer specializing in health and fitness. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from the University of San Francisco and a Master of Science in natural health. I’m also an active member of the world’s largest association for fitness and wellness professionals, IDEA Health and Fitness Association, as well as an active member of the Online Personal Training Association.
I have been involved in the health and fitness industry for over 10 years, and I have been active in sports my entire life. I’m also an avid marathoner. I’ve run several half marathons and recently a full marathon. I currently live in Nelson, New Zealand.
I have worked with a large variety of age groups, and I individualize programs to meet each person’s needs, including functional exercises to make the activities of everyday life a little easier.
I specialize in weight loss, functional strength training, total body toning, aerobic conditioning, plyometric training, nutrition planning, and home-based boot camp style workouts for women.
Lifelong learning and educating others about natural health, physical fitness, nutrition and wellness is my passion. My goal is to make every personal training session fun and effective for my clients. I believe that exercise should be an enjoyable activity that can evolve into a way of life rather than a chore. My services include both in-home personal training and online fitness coaching.
- Beginning Cardio Basics – Top Exercises To Burn Fat and Calories
- Eating Healthy While Traveling – Tips To Eat Clean on The Road
- Spice Up Your Meals – Tips To Enhance The Flavor of Healthy Foods
- Top 5 Bodyweight Exercises – Tips To Build Muscle Without Weights
- Top 5 Cardio Exercises – Best Ways To Burn Fat and Lose Weight
- HIIT Workouts – High Intensity Interval Training Burns Fat Fast
- Healthy Lunch Ideas – Tips For Eating Clean and Nutritious Foods
- Over 40 Fitness – Ways To Stay Fit and Healthy During Middle Age
- Making Cardio Fun – Break Fitness Plateaus and Enjoy Your Workouts
- Why You Need Antioxidants – Reduce Harmful Effects of Free Radicals
- 3 Best Butt Exercises To Strengthen Your Glutes and Reduce Pain
- Eat The Best Foods Before and After Your Workout For Success
- How To Choose Good Carbs and Avoid Bad Carbs in a Fat Loss Diet
- Booty Blasting Workout – 4 Glute Exercises To Get a Better Butt
- How To Eat Healthy at Fast Food Restaurants
- Best Sources of Protein – Top Foods To Eat for Building Muscle
- Paleo Nutrition – Pre and Post Workout Meals on a Paleo Diet
- Weight Loss Nutrition – 3 Square Meals vs 6 Small Meals a Day
- Whole Body Toning Workouts with Exercises for Muscle Definition
- 5 Diet Tips To Avoid Gaining Weight Over The Holidays
- Nutrition Tips To Stay Fit and Healthy on a Vegan Diet
- Fitness and Nutrition Tips To Take Your Body To The Next Level
- Obstacle Course Races – Fun Fitness Events for Brave Hearts
- The Secret To Weight Loss Success That Might Surprise You
- Natural Remedies for Increasing Testosterone Levels