Rusty Squire is the founder of the Heart Rate Watch Company and was the first skier in history to ski more than 300,000 vertical feet in one day when he set a world record at Big Sky, Montana in 1998 making 220 runs by helicopter to raise money for kids with cancer. Rusty is also a former member of the US Ski Team, a three-time NCAA All-American, and a former national caliber cyclist and triathlete.
Rusty also finished second with legendary extreme skier Doug Coombs in the 1994 ESPN “24 Hours of Aspen” and finished 2nd in the World Iron Skier Championships.
Rusty has worked on multiple feature ski films, did a ski tips segment for the Outdoor Life Network (Versus), has appeared dozens of time on ESPN, was featured in Esquire magazine, has appeared in dozens of advertisements and has appeared in dozens of other periodicals in an outdoor career spanning three decades.
Rusty has also worked with and coached hundreds of aspiring athletes over the years, many who went on to successful careers in international competition.
- B.S. Degree in Finance and Economics, Montana State University
- Master Level Coach US Skiing
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
The Heart Rate Watch Company is a national online fitness retailer that sells heart rate monitors, cycling computers, GPS watches, home gyms, treadmills, elliptical, stationary bikes, kettlebells, dumbbells, and a host of specialized monitoring and fitness equipment. We are authorized dealers for Garmin, Polar, Bowflex, Universal, Schwinn Fitness, Nautilus, Oregon Scientific, Timex, Mio, and FRS Healthy Energy.
The company offers a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee on all products sold and offers full manufacturer’s warranty. We pride ourselves in providing the best guarantee in the business and offer an expert fitness staff that can answer all of your questions.
- Heart Rate Monitors – Strapped Versus Strapless Monitor Debate
- Lactate Threshold Training – Ways To Improve Your Aerobic Fitness
- Does Strength Training Need To Part of Your Endurance Training?
- Healthy New Years Resolutions – Develop A Sustainable Fitness Plan
- B Vitamins Facts – Vitamins For Recovery Recuperation & Rebuilding
- Cardio Sports Bras & Garments – Lose Your Chest Strap
- Heart Rate Monitor Reviews – Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Sports Watch
- Heart Rate Monitor Reviews – Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS Sports Watch
- Heart Rate Monitor Reviews – Polar CS600X Cycling Heart Rate Monitor
Heart Rate Watch Company
1234 Lazy M Circle
Red Lodge, MT 59068
- Phone: 866-586-7129
- Fax: 406-446-0330