My name is Scott Deuty and I’m a real life weight loss success story. I was a former fat guy who lost 60 pounds in 8 months without running a single step and I’m 52 years old. A lot of people say it’s virtually impossible to lose weight over the age of 50, but I’m a living example that it’s possible. With a few changes to your diet and by adding a muscle building weight training program into your routine, you can also achieve amazing results. One of the most important things is to make the entire process fun, exciting and a permanent part of your daily lifestyle. Make sure to avoid temporary gimmicks since you will just gain the weight back and be frustrated. You can learn all of the nutrition and fitness tips I used to lose those 60 pounds in my new book “Secrets of an Over 50, Former Fat Man” where I chronicle every step I took to successfully lose weight, drop inches and get healthy.
I want to share my experience with other people so they can learn how to lose weight and live a healthier life as they get older. There is no excuse to live your later years as a fat, sick and tired person. It’s time to get up off the couch, make a few changes in the foods you’re eating and drastically change your physique to live a vibrant life!
I’m a published author with over 50 articles and two books. I wrote a 5 part series for ShapeFit about losing weight as you get older and I cover the 5 key factors that helped me become successful. You can read all of my articles by clicking on the links below. I hope this information will be beneficial to anyone who is interested in living the best possible life they can!
- Master’s of Science in Electrical Engineering
Services or Products I Provide:
- My book called “Secrets of an Over 50, Former Fat Man“
- Losing Weight After 50 – 5 Key Methods for Weight Loss Success
- Losing Weight After 50 – How To Stay Motivated To Lose Weight
- Losing Weight After 50 – Include Activities Into Your Program
- Losing Weight After 50 – How To Handle Eating and Alcohol Use
- Losing Weight After 50 – Ways To Deal with Hitting a Plateau
- Set Reasonable Expectations To Reach Weight Loss Success
- Read My Weight Loss Success Story and See Before and After Pics