From an early age, Sharon Chamberlin was encouraged to participate in competitive sports – soccer, basketball, track, softball, and volleyball. She has been an athlete and fitness enthusiast ever since. She explains that her parents instilled in her a level of self-confidence that has touched everything she does. “I didn’t appreciate the gift they gave me until I was much older and began to realize that not everyone had the same sense of self-assurance. It was at that time I recognized how fortunate I am.”
It was at this time that she created Catalyst 4 Fitness LTD, with the philosophy that a “one size fits all” program is not the answer for her clients to be successful. She finds helping others to improve their health, their fitness, and their self-esteem to be very rewarding. She accomplishes this in the private fitness studio in Cincinnati, Ohio that she owns and operates, as well as online.
Sharon also writes for the The Gamut of Life, an e-magazine from the American Academy of Health and Fitness, and is a panelist on the NBA/WNBA Fan Forum.
Education and Certifications:
- ACE-Certified Personal Trainer
- Physique and Fitness Training Specialist (NESTA)
- Certified in Metabolic Training
- Fitness Nutrition Coach (NESTA)
Services I Provide:
- Personal Training
- Metabolic Explosion Training (small group training)
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Boot Camp
- Online Fitness
- Online Nutrition Coaching
- Fresh Food Delivered To Your Door
- Quick Travel Workouts – Easy Ways To Exercise While Traveling
- Inexpensive Workouts – Great Exercises To Get Fit On The Cheap
- Why You Should Drink Water – H2O Is Necessary To Sustain Life
- Workout Variety – Avoid Doing The Same Exercises Every Day
- Office Workouts – Quick & Effective Exercises You Can Do At Work
- Sleep For Muscle Growth – Rest & Recovery Are Critical For Success
- Bodybuilding Basics – How To Get Started Weight Training & Building Muscle
- Sugar Alcohols – Facts About These Sugars In Reduced Calorie Sweeteners
- Gym Etiquette – Learn Correct Behavior When Working Out At The Gym
- When Is The Best Time of Day To Exercise To Maximize Your Results?
- Fitness & Nutrition Myths Exposed – Learn The Shocking Truth
- Stretching 101 – Learn How To Stretch Correctly For Increased Flexibility
- Sore Muscles – Does Having Muscle Soreness Equal A Good Workout?
- Stop The Exercise Excuses – 16 Reasons To Get Off Your Butt
- Sugar & Weight Loss – Which Sugary Foods & Drinks Are The Worst?
- Weight Training For Women – Reasons Women Should Lift Weights
- Building a Home Gym – Ways To Create Your Own Workout Area
- Trans Fatty Acids – Learn How To Identify Trans Fats On Food Labels
- Reasons To Stop Smoking – Why You Should Quit Smoking Today
- Best Protein Bars – Learn Which Protein Bars Are Good vs Bad For You
- Misleading Food Packaging – Do You Really Know What You’re Eating?
- How to Read a Nutrition Label – Understand Food Labels & Nutritional Facts
- Sports Bras – Find The Best Fitting Bra When Working Out and Exercising
- Buying Cardio Equipment – Tips For Choosing Quality Exercise Machines
- How To Find a New Gym – Ways To Choose a Great Fitness Center
- Fitness Boot Camps – Why Boot Camp Workouts and Exercises Are Better
- Casein Protein – Slow Releasing Amino Acids To Build Muscle
- Sweetened Fall of America – How High Sugar Intake is Killing Us