Sophia Kamveris, MS, RD, LD is a registered dietitian and is licensed in the states of Massachusetts and New Hampshire to provide nutritional counseling.
She holds a Master’s degree in Human Nutrition and has more than twenty years of experience in the health care industry.
She has worked as a clinical dietitian at a number of distinguished Boston teaching hospitals, as well as having served in a variety of management positions with Marriott.
Presently, she maintains her own private practice, providing wellness and nutritional counseling on the following:
- Weight Management (Adult and Adolescent)
- Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes
- Heart Disease and Cholesterol Control
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Women’s Health (Pregnancy, Perimenopause, Menopause)
Appointments are personalized to accommodate individual needs, food preferences and lifestyle. Family members are encouraged to attend to optimize the learning experience.
- Cholesterol Facts – Learn How cholesterol Affects Your Health
- Best Protein Food Sources for Building Lean Muscle Mass
- Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs – Choose The Right Type of Carbohydrates
- Healthy Shopping List – Choose Healthy Foods At Your Grocery Store
Sophia Kamveris’ office is located in Arlington, Massachusetts and is convenient to public transportation. To learn more about the services she offers, contact her at:
- Email: Skamveris@aol.com
- Phone: (617) 515-8984