Timothy Roach was once a corporate executive who allowed himself to get out of shape and overweight from between the age of 40-50. Tim became inspired by watching a bodybuilding show and paid special attention to the group of men who were competing at 50 and over. Tim became very inspired and motivated and embarked on a new journey to become fit. Tim has competed in 15 bodybuilding shows over the last 8 years, finishing first twice and second six times and placed in all the other shows. For the last two years, Tim has qualified for the Men’s Senior Masters NPC National Championship.
Along the way, Tim has taken the time to develop a strong educational background in health and fitness by becoming a personal trainer and was recently certified as a master trainer and has also obtained certifications in weight loss and sports nutrition. For the last 7 years, Tim has been training and working with middle-aged people to help them with weight loss and overall fitness. Tim’s new passion is teaching others how they can lose weight by following a proper diet and exercise plan to live a healthier lifestyle.
Certifications and Accomplishments:
- Certified Master Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified in Weight Loss
- Certified in Sports Nutrition
- Bodybuilding.com Bodybuilder of the Week (March 2012)
- Accomplished Amateur Bodybuilder
- My Training Specialty is Working with Middle-Aged People
My ShapeFit Articles:
- Why are Middle-Aged People Struggling with Health and Fitness?
- 3 Steps To Get Results with Your Weight Loss and Fitness Plan
- Beginner Fitness Tips for Designing an Effective Workout Plan
- Get That Ripped Fitness Magazine Look with Symmetry and Definition
- The Shocking Results of Poor Health and Fitness in The United States
- What Type of Workout and Exercise Plan is Best For You?
- Middle Age Abs – How To Get Ripped Six Pack Abs After 40
- Tips To Help You Get Off The Health and Fitness Roller Coaster
- TRT Guide for Men | Testosterone Replacement Therapy Overview
- How To Find The Right Personal Trainer To Reach Your Goals
- Childhood Obesity – Why So Many Kids are Fat and How To Fix It
- The Biggest Health and Fitness Crisis Facing The United States
- Will You Succeed or Fail at Health and Fitness as You Get Older?
- Timothy Roach’s Bodybuilding Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Beginner’s Female Fitness Guide for Women To Start Working Out
- How To Eat Healthy – Nutrition Tips for Eating a Clean Diet
- Reasons Why Women Should Lift Weights To Keep The Pounds Off
- HRT Guide for Women – Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Why Fad Diets Don’t Work for Weight Loss
- How Health and Fitness Affect The Affordable Health Care Act
- What is Sermorelin – How To Increase Growth Hormone as You Age
- Alzheimer’s Disease Guide: Wellness Tips To Help Prevent Dementia
- Fountain of Youth Anti-Aging Products To Live a Vibrant Life
- How To Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions To Get Fit and Healthy
- A Beginner’s Guide To Getting in Shape and Staying Fit
- Steps To Achieve Your New Year’s Resolutions To Get Fit
- Fight Back Against Parkinson’s Disease with Diet and Exercise
My Contact Information:
- Email: baseballtad
- Phone: 480-993-6743